PDA

View Full Version : Book of Secrets

blackstork
25-09-2010, 11:36
Hello,
when I take this item (no matter for Exalted Hero or Sorcerer) can I switch rolled spell for the signature spell?
And, have I to tell my opponent I have the Book?

eyescrossed
25-09-2010, 16:09
Why would you give it to a Sorcerer?

And yes, you can switch it.

Obviously you'd have to tell them at the time of spell generation, unless it's on an Undivided lvl1 Sorcerer for some reason.

Harwammer
25-09-2010, 19:07
Why would you give it to a Sorcerer?

Access to shadow magic for only 110 points. Obviously it would be better on an exalted/lord (maybe even chosen champion) but there isn't always one available (with 25 spare points for an enchanted item). Its much cheaper than spending 235 for a shadow sorceror lord.

Lazarian
25-09-2010, 20:07
Ive been in love with taking an exalted hero with a book of secrets and third eye of tzeentch , that way i have the one spell but usually something nifty from the opponent too. Last game i Waaghed my battle line into an enemy, good times.

eyescrossed
26-09-2010, 09:35
Access to shadow magic for only 110 points. Obviously it would be better on an exalted/lord (maybe even chosen champion) but there isn't always one available (with 25 spare points for an enchanted item). Its much cheaper than spending 235 for a shadow sorceror lord.

Ahh, fair enough.