PDA

View Full Version : 2500 Infantry WOC tourney

Mooseman007
27-09-2010, 22:36
So it might just be me but I have played mostly shooty armies in the past few weeks and I have not had that much success. I have used wolves and light cal to try and get them but they get shot to pieces and even when making it there they sometimes lose in combat, aganist Dwarf warmachine crews.

I have tried some exalted on dics with all the jazz yet they are still only 2 wounds and some unlucky roles has them dead fast in my case.

I have used monsters and hellcannons but they always seem to get shot by cannon balls or fail I tests at the worst time and thier points are wasted.

So I decided why not just get rid of everything except the infantry and my magic and just try and soak up all the shooting and crazy magic spells and still make it to combat with enough guys to kill.

Plan is to have one unit in the back with the exalted as general to give ld 9 with standard of discipline to the surronding units. Other units deploy around and we just attack the enemy.

I chose Nurgle magic because I think it is good and dont want to use Tzeencth.

I have 54 points left over, not sure what to get.

WOC 2500

Sorcerer Lord – level 4, Infernal Puppet, Conjoined Homclous, Talisman of Preservation, Mark of Nurgle– 395

Exalted Hero, MOT, charmed shield, Book of Secrets - 150

Exalted hero, BSB, halberd, , MOT, talisman of endurance– 179

Sorcerer – level 2 Shadow, dispel scroll, Ruby Ring of Ruin - 170

17 Chaos Warriors – halbreds, Banner of Rage, musician – 325

17 Chaos Warriors – shields, banner, musician, MOT, Rapturous Standard– 330

30 Chaos Marauders – MOK, flails, banner, musician- 192

30 Chaos Marauders – MOT, shields, banner, musician – 182

18 Chaos Warriors – banner, banner of discipline, shield, Mark of Slannesh – 331

30 Marauders, great weapon, MOK, banner, musician - 192

dude.sweet101@yahoo.co.uk
28-09-2010, 00:02
good luck with that, it's an interesting idea
give us a shout back when you have tried it

Dan

Mooseman007
29-09-2010, 00:58
Changed it a little, took away one maruader unit and added 10 more each to the other two.

As I really wanted a shadow caster to help out my nurgle one I decided to make the level 2 a 3 which was quite a few points but might be worth it, have to see.

WOC 2500

Sorcerer Lord – level 4, Infernal Puppet, Conjoined Homclous, Mark of Nurgle, Spell Familiar – 365

Level 2 Fire, Dispell Scroll, General, Ironcurese Icon, Powerstones- 170

Exalted hero, BSB, halberd, , MOT, talisman of endurance – 179

Sorcerer – level 3 Shadow, power familiar - 260

18 Chaos Warriors – halberds, Banner of Rage, musician, Champion – 353

18 Chaos Warriors – halberds , banner, musician, Rapturous Standard, Champion– 358

40 Chaos Marauders – MOK, flails, banner, musician, chieftian - 250

40 Chaos Marauders – MOT, shields, banner, musician, chieftan – 240

16 Chaos Warriors – banner, banner of discipline, shield, Mot, musician, Champion – 321