PDA

View Full Version : Nurgle Magic

Mooseman007
28-09-2010, 03:56
Do you get a ward save from Magnificent buboes?

And cloying quagmire, the enemy takes an armour save or dies, what about regneration and ward saves?

Synnister
28-09-2010, 04:16
Does magnificent buboes say it ignores ward or regen? Pretty sure it doesn't. In order for there to be no ward save it has to say specifically or remove the model from play.

As for cloying quagmire I believe if you make your save you are removed from play so no ward or regen on that one.

Eta
28-09-2010, 09:18
Do you get a ward save from Magnificent buboes?

And cloying quagmire, the enemy takes an armour save or dies, what about regneration and ward saves?

Magnificent Buboes does not negate ward saves.

Cloying Quagmire does not allow any kind of save after you have failed the initiative test and passed the armour save.

Greetings
Eta

antihelten
28-09-2010, 12:41
Cloying Quagmire does not allow any kind of save after you have failed the initiative test and passed the armour save.

To clarify a bit on the above, Cloying quagmire doesn't directly say that it doesn't allow saves of any kind, but to make a saving throw to begin with you have to suffer a wound and cloying quagmire doesn't cause any wounds (it just removes the model from play). the same is the case for all other spells that kills directly (pit of shades, final transmutation, dwellers and so on), non of these allow saves of any kind.

On a slightly related note does anyone know if you can fire indirectly with plague squall. the spell says you fire it as a stone thrower, while the faq says to determine line of sight from the caster, but I suppose the line of sight bit is only in relation to a direct shot or what?

Synnister
29-09-2010, 02:14
I don't see why you couldn't fire plague squall indirectly. The errata doesn't disallow it so since you can fire a stone thrower indirectly you should be able to fire squall indirectly.