PDA

View Full Version : Question about snotlings

crazyjake
28-09-2010, 08:06
I haven't seen this one asked before so here goes.

How are snotlings worked out now? In the BRB they are classified as Swarms. Does that mean that they skirmish and are unbreakable and unstable now? Or are they still just stubborn and don't skirmish? Any insight would be much appreciated.

Synnister
28-09-2010, 09:34
They are swarms so they have unbreakable, skirmish, unstable, ItP, and Stubborn, the last two are from the actual entry in their AB which wasn't errata'd

Atrahasis
28-09-2010, 10:23
Swarms with special combat resolution rules follow those rather than the Unbreakable/Unstable rules.

Tregar
28-09-2010, 10:50
Yeah I've been playing my Snotlings as ItP, Stubborn and Skirmish (When I remember ;) ), figuring that the "stubborn" rule counts as being a special form of resolving combat, and army book over-rules main rulebook.

However, I have let my opponents know that some are adamant they should be played as unstable and unbreakable, and that this would make them even more useless, so if they insist that the Snotlings be played that way, I am happy to drop them in favour of a second Doom Diver Catapult. So far nobody has insisted that I get out the second Doom Diver...