10 Daemonettes
Musician

10 Daemonettes
Musician

5 Bloodcrushers
Champion, Standard

1 Fiend of Slaanesh

1 Fiend of Slaanesh

Now the problem i have is to pick shadow or life on my herald. I know that Life is pretty standard but during my testing i have found that i am mostly just casting Flesh to Stone + Throne of Vines. Against more powerful casters the level 2 really can struggle and is lucky to get off one spell a turn.

With Shadows, the emphasis goes from buffing my units to debuffing my opponents. MMM is a great spell that will get used probably every magic phase, and the strength/toughness debuffs are equally as good.

Overall, im open to all suggestions. I still have time to get in a few games before the tournament.

Cy.

thesheriff
28-09-2010, 21:54
Id remove the jugger bsb and add anouther herald on disc. Give one life, one shadow. Thjat will solve your problem. Also, your bsb is usful, but not as usful and mind razored daemonettes or flesh to stoned bloodletters. compenaste by giving one of your life hearld bsb, using his own spells to defend him and keeping him close to your line, while the other can shoot off and cause more destructive havoc.

But looks good overall

thesheriff

oCoYoRoAoKo
06-10-2010, 22:06
So i've done a trial with the other tzeentch herald and decided to stick to the Khorne one. The final lore that i have chosen is shadows mainly because it nicely covers the downsides of bloodletters (low toughness and average init).

The last thing i can try is to combine the daemonettes into one unit of 18 with full command. what do you think?

Cy.

keldon33
12-10-2010, 21:32
Although I do not play chaos at all, I believe your herald of tzeentch is invalid. First, I am not sure if DoC can give marks to their characters. But if so, he definatly can't use the lore of shadows, and if he takes a mark of tzeentch he MUST use the lore of tzeentch.

Again, this is what I believe is the correct rules. Double check it.

thesheriff
12-10-2010, 22:17
Although I do not play chaos at all, I believe your herald of tzeentch is invalid. First, I am not sure if DoC can give marks to their characters. But if so, he definatly can't use the lore of shadows, and if he takes a mark of tzeentch he MUST use the lore of tzeentch.

You are completly wrong. Don't comment on stuff you dont know. There not warriors of chaos. You dont mark heralds. And he's given them a gift so he can use a differant lore.

@cy - I would'nt combine the daemonettes. You want weight of attacks, on both flanks ideally. also, if you make them bigger, the'll be more of a target.

Lore wise, have you considerd beasts. Wild form would make your blodletters tougher, as well as a bit stronger. And, you've got some nice hurty spells aswell.

DarthBinky
12-10-2010, 22:18

He's giving that Herald the "Master of Sorcery" gift, which allows him to know all the spells from one of the 8 main schools. It's perfectly legal and a pretty common kit.

keldon33
12-10-2010, 22:28
Ah gotchya, yeah like i said I dont play chaos, so wasnt sure. But hey, since alot of peeps love to jump on others mistakes on this board only, atleast I was able to generate your list a bit more attention oCo man :)

Destruction2
12-10-2010, 22:32
thats why you dont make big assumptions like that.....

oCoYoRoAoKo
14-10-2010, 09:24
lol, i didnt expect this thread to resurect itself. In the end i went for the list from above. Won 3/5 games, loosing to the Skaven player who came 1st (argh wither!!!!), and in a moment of stupidity to a vampire counts player (breakpoint. My keeper decided that he just wanted to melt away :P )

Cy.