PDA

View Full Version : Mark of Khorne and Steeds

NixonAsADaemonPrince
01-10-2010, 20:33
Hi Peoples,

I know that not all people are in agreement over the correct rules interpretation of Mark of Khorne and how it interacts with steeds, as to whether they do get an extra attack or whether only the riders do.

But I don't want to come from a rules perspective, I want to come from a "fair" perspective. So that is the purpose of this poll, do you think that it would be fair for Mark of Khorne to also grant an extra attack to steeds? From a general balance in game perspective.

Cheers for reading.

Mr Zoat
01-10-2010, 20:52
A mark is a reward for loyal service. A stead doesn't really choose the god.

This thread would probably be better somewhere else as it isn't a rules question.

NixonAsADaemonPrince
01-10-2010, 21:00
Fair enough. Would a moderator mind moving this to general, on second thoughts, please. Sorry to use up your time.

Synnister
01-10-2010, 23:40
I think it's unfair since other models with frenzy don't get to apply it to their steeds. Also, chaos knights are stupidly undercosted. They don't need anymore help. As a matter of fact their steeds shouldn't even be allowed to attack for their cheap cost.

medevilmike
02-10-2010, 01:32
I could argue that CK's mounts should have frenzy but I wouldnt play it like that as it isnt fair.....chariots mounts are frenzy though and fair