PDA

View Full Version : 500p

theorox
03-10-2010, 09:16
Hi guys! Here's an 500 point list for Warriors iof Chaos, i''ve heard that WoC is'nt very good at these low pointsvalues, but i will try anyway. :) (Actually, it's 502p...but my brother is okay with it he says.)

Anyway, to the list!

Sorcerer (140p)
Lvl2
Spell familiar
Enchanted shield
Biting blade
[Lore of Fire]

3 Spells, 2+ save and Armourpiercing magical attacks. I might want to change this guy for a Tzeentch guy with a decent talisman, but i feel like that shield is a must. I'd have to get 5p for that though, i don't know from where.

12 Warriors (242p)
Mark of Tzeentch
Shields
FC
[Sorcerer here]

I feel like the champ is needed to keep the sorcerer safe. If i deploy them 6 wide i will get 18 attacks or something with the champ and sorcerer in here. They are also very tough, and it should be almost impossible for someone to kill them off. If i get Flaming Swords or Cascading Fire Cloak off they should be able to deal with anything. :D Half my points are in here (Plus sorcerer!), so unless the enemy completely obliterates them (I dont know if that's possible...) they won't get anything from battling these guys.

5 Warhounds (30p)

Redirectors and screen for my main unit. Might go off and distract some missiletroops or warmachine crew.

2 Trolls (90p)

I'll probably run these in "chariot formation" meaning one behind the other. this gives them full attacks except one less stomp, but makes them more manouverable and a smaller target in return. if i face boltthrowers or cannons i will run them two wide instead to minimize damage, obviously. These guys will guard the flank of my main unit, or go hunting warmachines or fragile targets.

Also, would it be legal to just write "2 trolls" in the armylist and then split them into 2 units while deploying or is that rulesbending? I seriously don't know what to think of this, but i guess it would be bad sportsmanship anyway so i won't do it, probably. :chrome:

Thanks in advance for all replies!

Theo

*EDIT: Can some mod please cahnge this thread's title to "WoC 500p" or at least tell me how to do it?
Also i just realized my sorcerer is too expensive, i'll fix that as soon as i can. :)

thesheriff
03-10-2010, 10:50
You cant modify the title of the tread. Sucks to be you, but its not such a big deal.

You can only spend 125pts on a hero, so you will ahve to drop the spell familiar.
Minimum size for trolls is 3, so you'll have to add one.

i think its quite hard to write a list in small points limits in the new rules with the % restrictions. Especially with WOC, where the infantry and charecyters are so expensive.

thesheriff

theorox
03-10-2010, 16:39
You cant modify the title of the tread. Sucks to be you, but its not such a big deal.

You can only spend 125pts on a hero, so you will ahve to drop the spell familiar.
Minimum size for trolls is 3, so you'll have to add one.

i think its quite hard to write a list in small points limits in the new rules with the % restrictions. Especially with WOC, where the infantry and charecyters are so expensive.

thesheriff

Minimum unitsize on trolls? Never even tcontemplated that...in O&G you can have 1 per unit if you want! :D

And yeah, i noticed the overspending on characters. I'll fix it. I'll keep the spellfamiliar though, i'll rework the entire sorcerer build i guess...:rolleyes:

Thanks for the reply

Theo