PDA

View Full Version : Confused about pre-ordering

seanyo_82
03-10-2010, 12:04
Hi i just have a few questions relating to advance ordering from GW.

So lets say i advance order some dark eldar next week when they go up for advance orders, is there a possibility that i can recieve them before they are realised in store and how early before (1 days? 2 days? etc) and what shipping method do i need to choose to get them before they are realised in store, i.e. should i choose regular shipping or express shipping or does it not matter for advance orders?

Hope this makes sense, bottom line is i want them as early as possible!

thank you

viking657
03-10-2010, 12:35
Hello

I can only speak for the UK but releases are always on a Saturday and in my experience they start shipping pre orders on the monday before.
You can recieve as early as Tuesday or as late as Saturday morning but normally you'll have them in hand a few days before release date.
I've never ordered pre orders with express delivery but as far as I know your whole order is shipped together pre order and normal and I do know that due to UK postal regulations if your order includes a can of say chaos blk spray your order is dispatched via UPS as royal mail can't carry aerasols.
So I'd say pre order and slap a can of spray on the order fro free courier and you'll probably have them mid week before release

seanyo_82
03-10-2010, 15:40
hey i live in uk too. Thanks for the advice, so basically all i need to do is pre-order them straigth away by normal free delivery and add a chaos black spray can?

The Underdog
03-10-2010, 19:51
I've never added the spray can but have almost always got any preorders by the wednesday (thursday for my 8th ed wfb book) before release.

seanyo_82
03-10-2010, 20:32
I've never added the spray can but have almost always got any preorders by the wednesday (thursday for my 8th ed wfb book) before release.

hi what shipping did you choose? Free or the express one for 10? thank you