PDA

View Full Version : 2500 WoC

reddevil18
11-10-2010, 23:17
Hey i got a game against empire wednesday and was just looking for help with a list, This is what i have so far

Unnamed2500 Pts - Warriors of Chaos Army

Sorcerer Lord of Tzeentch @ 430.0 Pts
Mark of Tzeentch; General; Magic Level 4
Spellshield
Talisman of Preservation
Blood of Tzeentch
Third Eye of Tzeentch
1 Disc of Tzeentch

1 Festus the Leechlord @ 185.0 Pts

18 Chaos Warriors of Nurgle @ 399.0 Pts
Mark of Nurgle; Halberd; Chaos Armour; FCG
Banner of Rage [35.0]

1 Exalted Hero of Khorne @ 214.0 Pts
Mark of Khorne; Halberd;; Battle Standard
Crown of Command
Sword of Swift Slaying

41 Chaos Marauders of Khorne @ 302.0 Pts
Mark of Khorne; Flail; Shield; FCG

1 Hellcannon @ 205.0 Pts

7 Chaos Knights of Khorne @ 380.0 Pts
Mark of Khorne; standard, music
Blasted Standard [40.0]

10 Chaos Warhounds @ 60.0 Pts

10 Chaos Warhounds @ 60.0 Pts

1 Chaos Warshrine of Tzeentch @ 150.0 Pts
Mark of Tzeentch

5 Marauder Horsemen of Nurgle @ 115.0 Pts
Mark of Nurgle; Spear; Throwing Axes; Light Armour

Total Army Cost: 2500.0

SlayerMonka
13-10-2010, 00:35
Hey dude.

Liking the the overall idea of the list. though are here a few thing I would change.

first the lord.
I would drop the talisman of protection, and spell shield for just the Golden Eye of Tzeenth. He on a disc. So should not get charge, or targeted by missle or missle fire to much. so having a 3+ ward against missle fire is fine.

I would change the 3rd eye of tzeentch for bloodcurling Roar. Reason is the I feeling the tzeentch deck is offensive enough, without stealing spell off of the other wizard. And now with also being able to wound a 6+ regardless of toughness, means that the roar will earn back the point in a couple of turns.
Also have you though a about a infernal puppet some where in the army. if your lord blows himself up through a miscast you have handed your mate 510 victory points.

Next thing I would DEFINELY change is the fact the BSB has both a mundane weapon (halberd) and magically weapon (swift slaying). you cant use both, and always have to use the special magically weapon, until it destory.
What I do, is run a BSB with a Halberd and Helm of Many Eyes. I get always stirke first at str 6, generally with re-rolls to hit, because the exalted champion's I is better than the rank and file I am hitting. Dont worry about the stupidity either because 1) he frenzy and 2) if frenzy is lost, he has a re-roll due to being the BSB for the stupidty check

Next I would change the mark of nurgle to slaanesh of the fast cav, drop the spear. and save myself another 25pts. Would most definely give the fast cav a musician for 6 pts. the 1+ Ld to rally is well worth it, so they can flee and rally all game long.

I would dropped both units of warhound and add in a second unit of fast cav, with MoS, throwing axes, and musician, a bargain for only 86pts.

With the points you have save I would give the nurgle warrior shields as well. I know they are -1 to hit with missle fire. but they still go down. Not too sure about giving them the Banner of Rage though. Normally I give that to my nurgle knights. Let me know how it going.

I take it festus will joining the horde block of Marauders? Giving them the 5+ regen.
Also change the shield for Light Armour on the marauders, still have a 6+ sv, though they can use it in combat.

reddevil18
13-10-2010, 09:21
Wow lots of help :D Thanks
I dont have my book with me but isnt roar a one use item?
My plan was to put both heros in the warrior block so they are 5 wide, 4 deep, always stubborn, with posion, regen and frenzy so i think that unit will be very hard to take down and hit like a ton of bricks.

The maruders i think are so big they dont need a hero there, and i have the choice of 5 wide 8 ranks so im going to be stubborn most of the time or 10 wide 4 deep so i have a hored and dont start losing attacks till i take 10 wounds. Tho you think i should swap their flails for sheild for the ward in combat as well?

Eta
13-10-2010, 09:32
The BSB is illegal, he has 60 points of magical gear.

Keep the Talisman of Preservation on your lord, a 3+ ward save against miscast damage can save you some wounds. I'd drop the spellshield as it adds nothing to him, he already has a 3+ ward save against everything, the 5+ save against magic damage is not needed. Take the Enchanted Shield instead to give him a great 1+ armour save.

Greetings
Eta

reddevil18
13-10-2010, 15:44
On the lord i have swapped out the spell sheild and third eye for enchanted sheild and roar.
Traded the ASF sword for golden signil sword on the BSB

That leaves me with 9 points left and we are allowed to go over by 5 so 14 points to spend, any ideas? :)

Edit = ive added a musician to the Mhorsemen unit for the +1 rallying