PDA

View Full Version : is this right woc exated wizard

chaoschild
12-10-2010, 21:00
i think you would prefer this set up for your bsb give him or her the book of secrets if you read the new faq on this item you are now a wizard, then if you look in the chaos magic sorceror description on page 106 of warriors of chaos it says that a chaos wizard is a sorcerer. so your bsb can have the third eye of tzeentch since he is now a sorceror giving you more flexibility in your magic phase. and since he is now a tzeentch sorceror he benefits from the +1 to all casting

Ramius4
12-10-2010, 21:03
What are you talking about?

chaoschild
12-10-2010, 21:14
that i can give now give sorceror only items to a guy with the book of secrets, making my exalted a good combat sorceror who can buffer the army with spell stolen from enemy casters or who can have try casting good remain in play spells i steal from my opponent

scarvet
13-10-2010, 03:45
OR you can just gear up your Sorcerer Lord....

Grovel
13-10-2010, 06:20
i think you would prefer this set up for your bsb give him or her the book of secrets if you read the new faq on this item you are now a wizard, then if you look in the chaos magic sorceror description on page 106 of warriors of chaos it says that a chaos wizard is a sorcerer. so your bsb can have the third eye of tzeentch since he is now a sorceror giving you more flexibility in your magic phase. and since he is now a tzeentch sorceror he benefits from the +1 to all casting

You'll need the mark of Tzeentch to get that +1 to casting, the third eye doesn't grant it. Aside from that you're correct.