PDA

View Full Version : Tactica Daemon Legion *Khorne*

junx13
10-03-2006, 05:20
I'm looking to write up an army of Khorne and need some advice on the effectiveness of the various units.

I basically play 2500 regularly and will DEFINITELY play my blood thirster (he's the main reason I'm doing all this ~~ Ahh.. the whims and fantasies of a Warhammer Addict!!!)

In any case, I'm at a point where I'm debating whether 6*2 Bloodletters for the frontage are better or 4*3 is better... Also debating whether Crushers are worth the points and conversion or am I better off just with letters and fleshhounds supported by my Big nasty.

Anyone ever found a need for a Greater Daemon AND a Greater Icon of Chaos (it's giving great headaches over the frenzied 6 move.. the only solution thus far suggested is to mount on jugger and join crushers -- which only makes the crushers more points heavy)

Last but not least... anyone with any advice on how to handle frenzy ?

Thanks dudes!

J6mnik
10-03-2006, 05:47
I'm looking to write up an army of Khorne and need some advice on the effectiveness of the various units.

Hi!
I don't have any experience with Khorne Daemonic Legion (I have commanded mortals only), but here's site with some advices, photo galleries etc.:
www.thedaemoniclegion.com/

Good luck!
Krzysiek

Markconz
10-03-2006, 06:46
6*2 definitely.

Herald - maybe a chariot - or somewhat cheesy... an undivided herald running along behing units waving the banner...

Like J6mnik says - check out the daemonic legion.

J6mnik
10-03-2006, 06:54
6*2 definitely.

Herald - maybe a chariot - or somewhat cheesy... an undivided herald running along behing units waving the banner...

Markonz may be right. :) Undivided herald allow you to field unit of furies. Furies are great to deal with enemy artillery and lone mages. And they can be useful to handle with frenzy (by screening your units from reckless charge).
Good luck!
J6mnik