PDA

View Full Version : Vostroyan Artwork and Fluff

Konstantine
15-10-2010, 01:03
Hi Fellow Warseers!

I need your help! I need as much Vostroyan Artwork and Fluff possible, either from legit Gamesworkshop sources or, from you awesome Warseer folks.

Why do I need this?

Currently I am working on a Vostroyan Codex and lets just say drawing isn't my strong point. ALSO if you guys are willing to give me PICTURES of your armies to put it the codex, it would be a dream come true. Remember to give me your names to put in the credits.

-Calvin

Son of Sanguinius
15-10-2010, 07:21
You can find Vostroyan background information in the most recent Guard codex, in Cities of Death, and in White Dwarf 316 (317 in the UK, I think).

As for official art, I don't think it's legal to be using that, thought I'm not sure.

wilsongrahams
16-10-2010, 20:58
As for official art, I don't think it's legal to be using that, thought I'm not sure.

That depends upon whether he intends to distribute in regards to profit or advertising. If it's just for his own personal use he can do whatever he wishes.

Light of the Emperor
16-10-2010, 22:41
Hi Konstantine. If you are up for it, my log has some Vossie artwork and sketches scattered here and there. I currently forget the name of the gentlemen who was posting them...

In terms of GW you have the Battle Missions cover, one of the apoc fold outs, 2 pictures in the Daemons Codex, a guardsman in the 40k rulebook and the cover of "Rebel Winter" novel.

Konstantine
17-10-2010, 00:35
Hi guys,

Thanks for your input, LOTE, thanks, I went through log jacking everything (:

Also since I am doing this and then putting a 'free' copy out, does it technically count as being illegal or not?

-Calvin