PDA

View Full Version : Ogres 1500 (battleforce+conversion+inspiration!)

spiderman5z
15-10-2010, 07:39
Tyrant-276
Mawseeker
Trickster's Helm
Cathayan Longsword
Heavy Armor

Butcher-155
Dispell Scroll

Bruiser-204
BSB
Heavy Armor, Talisman of Preservation

4 Ironguts-222
Standard, Musician

6 Bulls-270
Ironfists; Standard, Musician

2 Leadbelchers-110

3 Maneaters-270
Heavy armor, Cathayan Longswords

Well It's just the battleforce and a few ogre models I had. Cheap army :) But will it work killywise?

immortal git
15-10-2010, 10:44
well its a nice list and when i bought my battleforce backin 7th i did exactly the same thing, but i had 3 bulls and turned the other three into butchers, bought a tyrant and three maneaters.

The list looks good, maneaters are an expensive unit and really struggle to earn their points back but if you roll well with themthey can be pretty nasty.

my leadbealchers have been removed from my list as in 8th they are yet to kill more than two or three clanrats, but best of luck.

the bull IF combo is sweet.

Ironguts are great.

For the tyrant ide have a 5 point enchanted sheild on him, other than that hes looking good.

Bruiser has no armour, BSBs need to not die. but give the build a go.

Butcher is fine, might consider dropping the biting blade for the points for the enchanted sheild.

Gooner
15-10-2010, 17:20
Drop the biting blade from the butcher, drop the items from the bruiser for a ward save as best as u can get and then drop the leadbelchers for gnoblars.

You may hate them but they are so damn good. use them to hold up a unit and then flank charge with the maneaters. This allows them to do a lot of damage and take a lot less return attacks.

IMO turn the leadbeltchers into bulls and use them at higher points.

spiderman5z
16-10-2010, 06:34
edited better? i dislike gnoblars ive had enough horde and greenskins for a lifetime

Lukasz_VT
25-10-2010, 00:52
Are you allowed at tyrant at 1500?

spiderman5z
25-10-2010, 03:20
you sure are. You can have a lord at any points game as long as the cost of the lord is 25% or less.