PDA

View Full Version : ASF and Treason of Tzeentch

Hashulaman
18-10-2010, 07:17
If you sucessfully cast Treason of Tzeentch on a High elf unit, do they re roll to hit since they have ASF and the same I save for characters usually. The same counts for any ASF unit. I know it doesnt work with Hatred as it says to Treat as an ongoing combat and thus Hatred would have worn off, but ASF re rolls are permenant unless they have been negated by some other source.

eyescrossed
18-10-2010, 07:20
Yes.

At least, I can't see why not.

Hashulaman
18-10-2010, 07:34
I looked at the FAQ, only thing the changed was the wording on how the Parry armor save bonus is changed to parry ward save. As far as I know there is nothing else except Treason that does such a thing, so if it said ASF re rolls did not count it would say so in the Errata/FAQ.

geldedgoat
18-10-2010, 07:41
ASF rerolls are negated if both attackers have ASF. No rerolls for Treason, sorry.

Hashulaman
18-10-2010, 07:48
My mistake, so much for that idea >.>

eyescrossed
18-10-2010, 08:15
ASF rerolls are negated if both attackers have ASF. No rerolls for Treason, sorry.

Whoa, can't believe I missed that...

Synnister
18-10-2010, 15:57

good catch. we had that issue come up and ruled that they didn't get rerolls (more of a elves doing poorly rather than a rules issue). After the spell was resolved we talked that they should get rerolls but that sentence makes it obvious.