Chaos Knights (x5): Mark of Tzeentch, Full Command 270

Chaos Chariot: Mark of Tzeentch 140

Chaos Chariot: Mark of Tzeentch 140

RARE:-
Warshrine: Mark of Tzeentch 150

Hellcannon 205

Hellcannon 205
Points Total: 2502

Ok so this is my first attempt at a Chaos Warrior army list, I really like the idea of a small very elite army. Also the aim was to compensate for WOC lack of shooty units with some powerful magic and the two Hellcannons.

The Marks of Tzeentch on the chariots seems like a complete waste, but if I am following a theme I guess that's inevitable.

The Sorceror Lord joins the knights whilst the other characters join a warrior unit each.

Matt.Wood88
23-10-2010, 18:53
It might seem like a waste, and it probably will be in most games. But there will be that one time in about ten games where it saves it's last wound on it's 6+ ward and then go on to kill a while unit... Jus' saying :)
But yeah, even if you are following a theme it dosent mean everything has to have a Mark, just paint it up/model it to look tzeentchy and put it in your background that it is marked, it's a waste of points IMO, and also take the Mark of the sorceror lord and give him the lore of heavens, it's much more useful on a level 4 than the lore of tzeentch is, and has some fantastic spells in there which could help out so much in your games.
Another point, I would give the warriors halberds instead of HW/S, having strength 5 on warrior rather than the upgraded ward save seems to be the general consensus around here and seems much better IMO...
Hope all that helps :) and I'm just restarting my warriors again, going mono burgle this time :)
Matt