PDA

View Full Version : Daemon Princes (WoC) and Chaos Armour

venomx51
20-10-2010, 12:04
I may be being blind, but do Deamon Princes have Chaos Armour? (page ref. would be handy if they do)

I can't seem to find mention of it anywhere in my army book, but the FAQ has a line implying that they do have Chaos Armour ("Are Daemon Princes that are given magic levels equipped with Chaos armour?: No")

theorox
20-10-2010, 12:06
No they don't. No armoursave whatsoever. :/

That Q&A was just some poor sod who tried to get CA by assuming the DP was a sorcerer. :D

Theo

venomx51
20-10-2010, 12:13
Ah fairy nuff. I'll add them to the growing list of units to never use...

Rochr
20-10-2010, 12:31
GW has put alot of effort into making the DP possibly the worst Lord choice in the game.

theorox
20-10-2010, 12:38
It's not too bad i think. :)

Should hava a 4+ Ward standard and some Armour though. Maybe a bit cheaper. That'd be nice.

Theo

PeG
21-10-2010, 09:09
Compared to the DoC version he is still good and do have some uses although I am not sure that they can motivate his cost.

AMWOOD co
21-10-2010, 15:24
With a solid 3+ ward available to sorcerors and lords of Tzeentch, the Daemon Prince has fallen a fair ways. They still can have a roll using Tendrils or as more hitty Sorceror Lords, but they are expensive.

Rochr
22-10-2010, 11:28
With a solid 3+ ward available to sorcerors and lords of Tzeentch, the Daemon Prince has fallen a fair ways. They still can have a roll using Tendrils or as more hitty Sorceror Lords, but they are expensive.

Well, Sorcerers have access to Blood of Tzeentch which is essentially the same thing for half the cost. But yea Tendrils are slightly better but still makes it hard to motivate a DP. I bought the model just to have him for "fluffy" games where I don't really care.