PDA

View Full Version : savage beasts of horror

xv8
21-10-2010, 18:04
does it affect the whole model so plus 3 horse attacks or just the hero on the mount

T10
21-10-2010, 21:46
It affects the character only. This means "just the hero on the mount".

-T10

theorox
22-10-2010, 07:58
Yeah, it affects the hero. Not da mount, as it's not "The hero". ;)

Theo

antihelten
22-10-2010, 10:10
Not sure if it makes a difference, but the section on character mounts says that the whole model (character and mount) follows the rules for the relevant mount and characters, so the mount also follows the rules for characters. And since horros just says the model gains +3 S and T, and not the character, you might be able to make an argument for horros working on the mount as well.

RMacDeezy
22-10-2010, 20:03
but "following the rules for X unit type" is different from "being X unit type." but that discussion is irrelevant as the spell specifically targets a character. my next point crosses very dangerously into the realm of common sense and thus is likely to be refuted, but rules that affect characters or mounts separately from the other, in fact, do not affect the other. i would say spells would fit into this category, but like i said, lacking idiot-proof wording from the BRB and nothing but common sense to support this argument, it holds no water ;)