Chaos Sorcerer 186 p. Lore of Fire
Chaos Steed, Infernal Puppet, Charmed Shield, Ironcurse Icon, Biting Blade

Chaos Warhounds 5 models 30 p.

Chaos Warriors 12 mod. 257 p.
FC, Mark of Tzeentch, shields, Standard of Discipline

Chaos Knights 5 mod. 285 p.
FC, Mark of Tzeentch, Banner of Swiftness
Total: 993 points

Mages take signatures spells, which are very usefull. Sorcerer goes to Knights. The rest is obvious.
What can I improve? What with 7 points?

Greetings

BaSe
26-10-2010, 11:21
Personally I would loose the lvl 4 and get more warriors or a unit of marauders. At small games they generally wipe the floor of all other armies.

Death Korp
26-10-2010, 18:16
Get rid of the Sorcerer Lord, he's pointless (:p) in small games, and drop the banner on the Warriors, you could get another Warrior out of that. Hounds are useless in 8th ed, so get rid of them too.

With the points, add 3 more Warriors to the Warrior unit and add a unit of 25 Marauders with Shields, Full Command and MoT as a bunker for your Sorcerer.

BaSe
26-10-2010, 20:28
Personally I would keep the hounds. Yea generally they are useless but in small games where u have few units they can be great diverters. Send them down the flanks. People either go to kill them (saving the warriors a turn of shooting/magic) or ignore them which then allows u to ram them into the side of an existing combat. That's my feeling anyway :)

blackstork
28-10-2010, 08:04
Thanks for advices! Maybe I'll change something...

theorox
28-10-2010, 08:07
Get rid of the Sorcerer Lord, he's pointless (:p) in small games, and drop the banner on the Warriors, you could get another Warrior out of that. Hounds are useless in 8th ed, so get rid of them too.

With the points, add 3 more Warriors to the Warrior unit and add a unit of 25 Marauders with Shields, Full Command and MoT as a bunker for your Sorcerer.

How in Tzeentch's messy undergarms are hounds worthless? Or the sorcererlord? Redirecting is awesome.

Theo

theorox
28-10-2010, 08:09
What i would do is to drop the Sorclord. (Not because he is "pointless", but because he is expensive. Then give the sorc the Spellfamiliar, and he is a great wizard. Maybe MoT if you like it. Then add more warriors, and maybe a Žknight or two. :)

Theo