PDA

View Full Version : FW: what ever happened too...?

tu33y
26-10-2010, 20:35
i know i didnt dream it but im sure FW used to do a couple of supply trailer type things, one covered with tarp, one open... one a fuel trailer i think? id quite fancy one but i cant find it on the site anyhwere... and my search-fu skillz gone for good? does anyone know if they have just stopped doing them for a reason (mould dead?) or im looking in the wrong catagories...?

they were designed to be towed behind a trojan i recall

unheilig
26-10-2010, 20:50
they appear to have not made it on to the new FW site... maybe call or email them?

it would be a shame if they werent available anymore

tu33y
26-10-2010, 21:03
iv just scoured the 2010 catalogue- gone from there too. i had an old 2009 cat somewhere but cant find it now (typical) and im sure they were in that. i may indeed have to call them up!

Axel
26-10-2010, 21:41
They probably did not sell.

I know I liked them a lot, and despite shelling out too much money on miniatures I never managed to order one - there were always cuter things to get.

Earthbeard
26-10-2010, 21:48
They probably did not sell.

I know I liked them a lot, and despite shelling out too much money on miniatures I never managed to order one - there were always cuter things to get.

This, could never really justify the high cost of them, for essentially scenery.

Cry of the Wind
29-10-2010, 03:34
Yeah I could never spend the money on those things and I bought an Arvus lander and Aquila shuttle and have a Warhound still unbuilt in my closet...

Like anything if it doesn't sell it won't be on sale for long. I'm there are a few other things that will disappear once the current stock runs out.

The Orange
29-10-2010, 04:02
Never hurts to ask though.

-Loki-
29-10-2010, 04:26
This, could never really justify the high cost of them, for essentially scenery.

Depends on the scenery. Their Tyranid stuff is awesome, and not that expensive.

The Imperial fortress on the other hand...

Axel
29-10-2010, 11:14
>The Imperial fortress on the other hand...

... will only be cast on demand, and costs sufficiently to justify that extra process.

I am sad that they are gone (as with some of their other stuff), but I would not (as in cannot) spend extra money to keep them.