PDA

View Full Version : If I bought on of each new DE

Azazyll
27-10-2010, 03:23
Just like it says. What if I bought one of each item on the DE advance order? It's about 300 USD. I don't have the codex, but I assume with some weapon choices and such I could make it be a standard amount (although I don't know if that's 1500 or 2000), and I could use Lelith as a champion for the wyches. Is that a viable army? Tournament effective? Fun? What would you buy one more of? What one thing would you take out?

athanasius1812
27-10-2010, 04:48
More of? Raiders, hands down. Then probably Warriors, maybe Hellions, maybe Wracks. You will need another troop.

Not the sexiest answer. But assuming you beef up your troops numbers, I would buy an extra unit of Reavers because they are just plain cool. :)

Shards of Basalt
27-10-2010, 05:15
I'm personally avoiding the advanced order and buying my troops in bulk from an online store. I'm saving 25% before (fixed) postage and packing this way, so maybe a little patience if you're worried about your wallet screaming like a Mon-Keigh.

It'll also help to look at the Codex first, naturally.

Azazyll
27-10-2010, 11:48
This is more hypothetical at the moment - I won't have the time to work on anything until January. It was just an intellectual enterprise. Can't wait for my codex!