PDA

View Full Version : Death Squads 40k skirmish

Intrepid Adventurer
28-10-2010, 09:07
Until recently my friends and I were struggling to cram in 40k games into our busy schedules. Then one of us said: "What if we tried to do some smaller skirmish-sized games?"

"Cool" was the general reply, but then we faced the next problem: there is no official 40k skirmish game (at least not with at least the depth of Mordheim) and Necromunda is, as far as we are concerned, quite outdated.

So we started looking and we found what we were looking for: Death Squads! A very cool and well-balanced (endlessly playtested) skirmish game, that doesn't just cram the 40k armies into a miniature form (pun intended), but has really adapted them for use in a skirmish environment.

Not all the armies are represented yet, but what's there is awesome. It's so awesome I've joined the development team by now, so I can better help out - not that you need to be on the team, because everyone can critique and comment to help make the game better.

So check it out at: www.deathsquadsgame.com. A very active forum. Register, download the rules and let us know what you think!

Flamekebab
31-10-2010, 19:31
It helps if the URL you post doesn't have an obvious typo in it. :cool:

Fixed: www.deathsquadsgame.com

Intrepid Adventurer
04-11-2010, 15:36
*edits*

Thanks. ;)