PDA

View Full Version : A story after Dead sky, Black sun?????

brother clavero
31-10-2010, 02:43
I seem to remember a story that seems to take place after Dead sky, Black sun, if I remember right, the story started with Ardaric Vaanes and some of his fellow renegades training a "new" chaos marine that closely resembles the one described in the Epilogue of Dead sky, Black sun. Could anyone help me find this story??

DoombringerATT
31-10-2010, 07:34
You're referring to "The Heraclitus Effect" from the Planetkill anthology?

Where Vaanes is training "The Newborn"?

If so, then yes, that story takes place after Dead Sky, Black Sun, somewhere alongside The Killing Ground and Courage and Honour, as the death of Tarsis Ultra (described in "The Heraclitus Effect") is mentioned in the epilogue of the latter novel...

brother clavero
31-10-2010, 15:09
You're right DoombringerATT!! And thanks!!!

Sinisterfence
31-10-2010, 23:39
there's also a short story in one of the Space Marine anthologies that has Honsou and his chums enter some kind of Chaos festival, I haven't read any of the Ultramarine books, but it mentions The Newborn, and he wasn't mentioned in Storm of Iron

shadowhawk2008
01-11-2010, 13:06
there's also a short story in one of the Space Marine anthologies that has Honsou and his chums enter some kind of Chaos festival, I haven't read any of the Ultramarine books, but it mentions The Newborn, and he wasn't mentioned in Storm of Iron

Skull harvest in SM legends anthology. Takes place in the maelstrom on a planet controlled by Huron Blackheart.

Storm of Iron takes place before dead sky black sun.