PDA

View Full Version : Cakset of souls queries

immortal99
12-03-2006, 09:08
Can the casket of souls be used as many times as you like - once per magic phase evry turn or just once per game?

And can the liche preist cast a spell on a nearby unit while attending to the casket?

Thanks in advance,
Immortal99

Atrahasis
12-03-2006, 09:11
[COLOR="Red"]Can the casket of souls be used as many times as you like - once per magic phase evry turn or just once per game?

Every turn.

And can the liche preist cast a spell on a nearby unit while attending to the casket?

The priest casts incantations normally.

immortal99
12-03-2006, 10:08
Thanks for clearing that up, my hopes have been answered.

Biel496
14-03-2006, 16:18
figured id toss another casket question here. in the skaven book it says that they get to add their ranks to their leadership for leadership based tests. does the casket count as such?

DeathlessDraich
14-03-2006, 16:38
The short answer is Yes.
A skaven unit can use the general's Ld if he is within 12" and add it to the ranks giving a possible maximum Ld of 9 or 10.
The casket rules states - Ld +2, therefore the ranks does apply since the Ld of a skaven unit when it looks at the casket is as given above.

Atrahasis
14-03-2006, 21:55
The short answer is Yes.

The long answer is "Not if you play by the rules".

But this subject often results in 10 page threads that convince neither side of the other's point.

branchwrath
15-03-2006, 03:06
The leadership rule for Skaven IIRC works in all case leadership is used.

So I think yes.

Festus
15-03-2006, 06:31
Hi

Skaven SiN works with all leadership-based tests, not in all cases Ld is used. But as Atrahasis says, this discussion can be done ad nauseam. :(

Grretings
Festus

gortexgunnerson
15-03-2006, 10:18
But it's not a leadership test, it says to compare to the Ld value. It would be like saying in a strength test my hero has a GW and therefore I get to use +2 strength. The same effect is apparent for cold blooded where the special rule is ignored by light of death or banshee screams.

I say no bonous for skaven units