PDA

View Full Version : WoC 3000

BaSe
01-11-2010, 09:51
Chaos Lord
Juggernaut, Talisman of preservation, Axe of Khorne, Mark of Khorne, Potion of speed

Exalted Hero
BSB, Shield, Mark of Khorne, Fury of the Blood God

Chaos Sorcerer
Level 2, Death Magic, Steed, Infernal Puppet

Chaos Sorcerer
Level 2, Dispel Scroll, Tzeentch

20 Chaos Marauders
Stand Bearer, Musician, Flails
Mark of Khorne

18 Chaos Warriors
Full command, Halberds,
Mark of Khorne

18 Chaos Warriors
Full command, Halberds,
Mark of Khorne

18 Chaos Warriors
Full command, Shields,
Mark of Khorne,

18 Chaos Warriors
Full command, Shields,
Mark of Khorne

5 Chaos Knights
Standard Bearer, musician, Banner of Rage

Hellcannon

Chaos Warshrine

Im going for a core heavy list focusing on Khorne (can't loose magic however... I just can't :)). Minimal magic however as I usually end up blowing them up so I don't want to waste too many points on them. I know the Jug isnt the best lord setup but I love the model so it has to stay. He will canter along with the knights.

SlayerMonka
03-11-2010, 21:22
hey dude.

there is no point haviong shield on the khornate warriors, they cant use parry. So unless it just for the shooting, I would change to something else. Either more halberds or additional handweapons. or just change the marks. I thinking to would change the weapons, to be more in keeping with the theme.

May be drop one of the one the warriors, using the points to bulk the marauders you are really needing of them. I would field my a units of 40+. I would buy the lord the stream of corruption as well. I buy it for my chaos lord. Save him and the knight being bog down in a horde unit for too long. also killed a saruurs old blood with it. not bad for 20pts.
I would also change the BSB's shield to a halberd as well.

I do agree with your, the khorne lord on Jugger is brilliant. I just my lord to wail on normal rank and file troops. He has ASF sword, the trickester other shard, and stream of corruption, and if points allowing the the trickester helm.