PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Hero

HereticalGeek
03-11-2010, 00:28
So we started painting our mini's on Saturday. We dont have all of them yet, but we're working ourselves up. Adam, the Chaos Mortals player, is the only one with the full 500 points so far. Anyway, his Character Pack came with this demon crawling out of the ground. He was gonna use it for a Hero. Is that legal or is it for something specific?

Cpt. Drill
03-11-2010, 04:25
A hero can be anything you like, as they are quite important pieces in the game really go to town on your heroes! The Demon rising from the ground goes nicely with the sorcery model in the chaos pack as it looks like he is being summoned. This being said if he likes the look of the model then of course he can use it!

There are some great examples out there on the net of converted heroes even some on warseer check them out for inspiration!

(I may have put up a few of my own)

azraelezekiel
03-11-2010, 19:35
I use them as a prop for the sorceror and as a hero in their own right.
Check my sig for examples

HereticalGeek
04-11-2010, 01:37
Okay, just making sure what we're doing here is legal. We got all the basecoating done last weekend and started on detail work (They're so much tinier than normal xD), so next time we're all together we should finish. I'll get some pictures up then :D