PDA

View Full Version : Skaven 1300pts

kiickman
03-11-2010, 21:33
Hey guys and Girls.

I have been playing my skaven army Now for some days..

as for now i am only playing 2 of my friends that is Dark elves and High Elves..

the Dark elf Playing i did win quit easy. But the High elf playing is insaney good. he is ripping my skaven Like they are Cheas. tho the list i had then was Kinda bad..

i havent had any good Luck whit the Warp-Fire Thrower, Like the last matches i had Missfire Only.

So i wanted too try Doomflayer and its just amazing. did get 8 kills on the Dark elf player. so it is my New favorite toy.

And i did try Rat ogers insted of PCB.. and the feeling that i did get was Rat Ogers are 10x times Better then PCBs. like 21 attacks that Hits at 4+ and Wounds +2.

I took a warlock Now as i am feeling Like that i have no magic / Dispellin Chances.
Did keep my BSB cheap, as i dont have mutch Points of playing now as the 12x Rat ogers are exepnsiv.

Dident took a Doomwheel as i have been unlucky whit it. as the High Elf Playing did beat it in Combat. (Damn Fighting in 4 ranks) and had bad rolling whit the Lightnings from it.

Here is the list i got. gona play it on sunday. 1300pts

Warlock Engineer, General 115 pts
Level 1 Wizard
Doomrocket
Warp-Energy Condenser

Cheiftain BSB 72pts
Sheild

35 Clan Rats 216pts
Musician
Sheilds/hand Weapon
Doom Flayer Weapon

35 Clan Rats 216pts
Musician
Sheilds/hand Weapon
Doom Flayer Weapon

25 Slaves
Musician 52

25 Slaves
Musician 52

6 x Rat Ogres - 3 Packmasters. 256 Using them as Flankers as x21 attacks is kinda nice ina flank vs Low T3 Elves

6 x Rat Ogres - 3 Packmasters. 256

spiderman5z
04-11-2010, 03:54
make your slaves into one block of 50 in horde formation. They'll be alot harder to break this way especially if you keep them close to the BSB. I would make your warlock engineer a lvl 2 and drop all magic items cept a scroll and then run a second warlock with a rocket. Give ur bsb a ward save also.