12 Squigherders (60 models)
30 Nightgoblins: Comand, spear, shield 3 * fanatic
30 Nightgoblins: Comand, spear, shield 3 * fanatic
25 Orb Boys: Comand, Shield
2 Goblin wolf chariots
1 Rock lobba: bully
Orc Shaman lord: 4 lev, Power scroll, Talisman of protection, Iron curs icon
Black orc big boss: BSB Heavy armour, Mork spirit totem
Nighet goblin big boss: Magots best basha, Enchanted shield, Collor of zorg, light armour, Great Cave squig
Goblin big boss: Walupas one hit wound, shield of spite, light armour, Gigantic spider

Total og 2249 popints

Necromancer2
04-11-2010, 12:07
Interesting list. I'd think you need more shooting. maybe drop the chariots for some spear chuckas.

Rolig
04-11-2010, 12:48
Mostly hit combat in turn 2 with a well placed Waaagh, after that it not mutch to shoot :)

Jind_Singh
04-11-2010, 17:20
Your only ld 8 with a re-roll - not that amazing (trust me!) I would drop 1 fanatic from each unit and find a way to save 20 more points. Then I would give both NG units netters - without netters they are wasted! You need both your NG units to be combat units as you don't have much choice - they will be engaging the enemy!

If your using Skullpass Gobbos (from sounds of it you are) at least half are easily converted - shorten the spear length and re-glue the spear tip so it becomes a hand weapon - bingo! You save 30pts AND you get a parry bonus!

I would also consider making it just one unit of 60, in that case with full command, netters, 3 fanatics - and then drop Spider boss for a NG Warboss, great weapon, and madcap mushrooms to allow you to re-roll your hits with fanatics!

Have you bought all these squig herds yet? If you haven't I would suggest just one unit - I'd rather get more hitty units, don't forget if they every flee they is dead! Your battle line could disappear much faster than you hope!

Dungeon_Lawyer
04-11-2010, 18:38
I love it--but as mentioned, netters would be a good boost so long as they dont tangle themselves, wich mine always seem to do...

Rolig
04-11-2010, 22:37
Spers becaus thats what they got. The gigantic spider rider becaus its a fantastic model. I have painted al the squigs and herders and this army is ready for turnament this weekend. LD 8 with reroll is ok sins most of my army is imun to psycologi. When I throw waaagh with the powerscroll things die.

Jind_Singh
05-11-2010, 07:00
Still think you should grab netters though - and if you don't want to make changes then it's all and well but as a fellow greenskin player I say with hand on heart you better make room for netter upgrades - and your game plan is flawed as it relies on Waaagh - just played 5 games straight with my Greenskins over the last 6 days and I tell you something:

Today - Rolled 2,3,4,5 for spells - no Waaagh
Yesterday - I had Waaagh but when I needed it the most, it just didn't play off - you do have the awesome powerscroll to help out though

But basing the game plan around casting a single spell is a recipe for doom! Netters will keep you alive long enough to successfully pull that amazing spell off.

ALSO if you pile BOTH units of spears into a 60 strong unit it's going to look so freaking scary that it will attract attention - taking off heat from your 2 squig herd units!

Rolig
05-11-2010, 09:02
point well made!

Jind_Singh
05-11-2010, 22:16
:D Its all about our insane love of all things green - no matter who plays them I share a keen bond with all my fellow Greenskin players - we're a bred apart from others!

Good luck with the tournament - don't forget that everybody loves the Orcs & Goblins! Use that to your advantage!

Rolig
09-11-2010, 11:01
I played 6 games this weekend in a turnament.

game 1 ageinst vampiers I got a small win caus my squigbomb eksploded ant took the vampier general with them

Game 2 ageinst bretonias i got also a small win mainly becaus my gigantic spiderrider took out the bret general and his wissard died to a miscast in turn 3.

Game 3 ageinst skaven, well my army eats skaven big win to me

Game 4 I lost to a deamon list. I had him for 5 turns than in proppor orc/goblin fashon everything fell apart.

Game 5 ageinst dwarf. You cant get a better oponent with this list safe to say that most things on both sides died. small win

Game 6 ageinst dwarfs. This game was a walk over. Killed evry last dwarf with my squigs. Big win

Another thing. This list is veary fun to play with becous you can be preaty sure someting funny will happen!