PDA

View Full Version : Skaven Elite Stormvermin Army 2500pts - No Slaves or Clanrats!

RTGamer
08-11-2010, 02:38
Greetings folks please take a look at this list and tell me what you think of it:

Characters

1 Grey Seer on a Screaming Bell with Power Stone, Shadow Magnet Trinket and Portents of Verminous Doom – 510pts
1 Chieftain (Battle Standard Bearer) with Halberd, Shield, Talisman of Preservation and Ironcurse Icon -124pts
1 Warlock Engineer Level 1 with Doomrocket and Warp-Energy Condenser – 115pts
1 Warlock Engineer with Skavenbrew - 65pts
1 Warlock Engineer,Level 1 with Dispel Scroll - 90pts

Core

40 Stormvermin Full command and Warp fire thrower attached – 375pts
39 Stormvermin Full command and Warp fire thrower attached – 368pts
50 Stormvermin Full command With armour piercing banner – 420pts – Grey seer, Chieftain and skavenbrew engineer go in here.

Rare

1 Hell Pit Abomination with Warpstone Spikes - 250pts
2 Warp-Lightning Cannons - 180pts

Basically the elite of Vermin kind. Can’t soot into combat but hey the big unit should stay around for at least a little and deal some serious damage if skavenbrew comes off well.

Big unit in the middle. Smaller units 6” away to each side(ish) and warp fire throwers at each side of that. Abomination either on a flank with the cannons on the other flank or welling up the middle to be shot off or kill loads.

What do you think? No slaves or Clanrats going to work?

Thanks in advance.

RTGamer

thesheriff
08-11-2010, 19:55
Surley Queek headtaker shoudl be in a storm vermin army. And maybe a Warlord with fellbalde for giggles?

thesheriff

Thaddius
09-11-2010, 01:50
My god that list is full of win! I would love to hear how you do with it. It's going to be hard to win with to be sure, but, it's still an awesome idea.