PDA

View Full Version : Dark Eldar and Leadershipnuking

Korraz
09-11-2010, 20:50
I just got my copy of the codex today and skimmed through it. Is there really only that one Vehicle-Option left, that isn't even stackable?
Considering that this was one of the big strengths of the DE and all the LD-Tests they can force on the opponent, this seems like a big shame. Or did I miss all those awesome weapons and upgrades?

ehlijen
09-11-2010, 21:48
Yes, you missed all the funky toys of death they can use to actually kill their opponent now.

Braden Campbell
10-11-2010, 04:17
Trying to affect the leadership of other armies died in 4th and 5th edition, when almost all of them became Fearless or otherwise immune to having to make such tests.

It's better now to just kill them and have it done with, rather than try and mess with their heads.

Korraz
10-11-2010, 09:08
Which makes me very, very sad. Everybody can bash heads or shoot lightning. But breaking morale...
It also makes all the nice toys mostly useless, since practically everything has LD 8 or higher.

Paul Nexus
10-11-2010, 09:10
Now we have crazy weapons that make them take characteristic tests and cause instant death or, even better, just removes them from play. We can half their strength, take away their attacks, stop them from attacking altogether. A lot of utility.

But you are right, I do miss my Horrorfex Raiders pinning my opponents tactical marines and terminators.