PDA

View Full Version : Alpha legion

the_flash
13-03-2006, 10:25
Well, i'm starting an alpha legion army, i think i will first make a space marine force, and then some l&d force to go with it.

I don't have pic's, cus i'm at school right now, i will make some when i'm home.

I have buyd some models second hand, there modelled quite good, but painted really crappy. I also have buyd a predator.

This is what i have.

defiler
land raider
2 Rhino's
5 raptors
3 obliterators
5 havocs
5 terminators
20 berserkers
20 marines
Predator

Like you see, i have quite allot tanks, but i'll sometimes use them as normal space marines.

The fluff will be that the leader is a fallen, (to} radical inquisistor, and the rest of the army is his army+new reinforcments.

Comments are always aprecieted, or toughts...

P.s. i'm sorry for the crappy english, but i'm only fourteen years old and i live in belgium.. :angel:

WanderingRogue
13-03-2006, 11:03
wouldnt worry about the english my friend - its seems a hell of a lot better than my dutch(? sorry of thats not you native language -im a bit ignorant when it comes to overseas)

anyway - glad to see another alpha legionaire (its my main army:D ) i look forward to pics.
g

Hideous Loon
13-03-2006, 11:33
Yes, I shall have to stick to the drone of "PIX PLZ... PIX PLZ..." However, nice twist to use your Marine army both as a Chaos one and a Loyalist one, especially since it's an Alpha Legion one.

Anvils Hammer
13-03-2006, 13:41
"buyd"="bought"
add capital "I"'s istead of "i" and your english is as good as mine!

I look forward to pics mate.

the_flash
13-03-2006, 15:40
Lol, anvil hammer, it was my biggest fault in my test English.

Hideous_loon, how do you mean, using it as loyalist one??

Rabid Bunny 666
13-03-2006, 15:54
you said you were using it as normal space marines

bit tank havy for Alpha Legion, but should be cool

the_flash
13-03-2006, 18:48
I'm first making some csm.... That's what i meant...
I'm sry.

AventineCrusader
13-03-2006, 18:54
Good to see more Alpha Legion, we're a rare breed. Get some pics up...:D

Crusader:D

Rabid Bunny 666
14-03-2006, 09:13
I'm first making some csm.... That's what i meant...
I'm sry.

no need to apologise, confusion reigns around here :D

the_flash
14-03-2006, 15:11
Here are some pic's. It's the first time i post pics, so i'm sorry if they are to small or large...

The first 4 are some conversions, 3 possesed's and a tratoir guard(from some tech regiment). The fifth is a penintent, I had it, but I don't know if I could use it in my army, ideas???

the_flash
14-03-2006, 15:13
Next are some photos of the models I bought second hand...

The guy wanted to start khorne, so orange and much berserkers, and much tanks...

Note the defiler: pain in the eyes!!

P.s. there is nothing painted, so i have much work...

the_flash
14-03-2006, 15:15
Next: my workspace.
It's my sleeping room, but my parenst are going to buy me a garden shed, for my wargaming...:D :D :D

Rabid Bunny 666
14-03-2006, 17:39
gah! that defiler is baaaad, but i'm sure it'll look cool in Alpha Legion colours

the posessed look unusual, which is a good thing, i'd greenstuff the gaps a little more, but apart from that, good so far

try to find out wether or not the Bezerkers were spray undercoated

Despoiler
14-03-2006, 22:25
Here are some pic's. It's the first time i post pics, so i'm sorry if they are to small or large...

The first 4 are some conversions, 3 possesed's and a tratoir guard(from some tech regiment). The fifth is a penintent, I had it, but I don't know if I could use it in my army, ideas???

the penintent could be used as a dreadnought with a pair of dread close combat weapons with a heavy flamer on one of the arms.

the_flash
15-03-2006, 15:35
Due to thinking, I have decided i will use word bearer rules, as it is more fitting with my theme. Does anybody know how to change a thread's name??
P.S. to al the alpha legion guys, I'm certainly gonna use alpha legion rules sometimes, and I aint gonna paint them in word bearers or in alpha legion colors, i'm still thinking about that..; Sugestions???