PDA

View Full Version : 2k Deathstarish Orcs and Goblins

w3rm
20-11-2010, 00:26
Black Orc Warboss
Heavy Armour, Sheild, Battleaxe of the Last WAAAGH!!!

Night Goblin Great Shaman
Level 4, Staff of Sneaky Stealing, Ruby Ring

Night Goblins Big Boss
Great Weapon, Terrifying Mask of EEE!!!

Orc Big Boss
BSB, Amulet of Protectyness

Night Goblin Big Boss
Great Weapon, Obsidian Amulet

Night Goblin Big Boss
Great Weapon

Night Goblin Shaman
Level 2

67 Night Goblins
Sheilds, Full Command, Nets

50 Orcs
Sheilds, Full Command

30 Night Goblins
Shortbows, Musician

10 Spider Riders
Shortbows, Musician

2 Spear Chukkas

2 Boar Chariots

Doom Diver

Tactics- BSB and shamans go in ng archers behind orcs. Goblin BB's and Orc Warboss goes in the big NG unit with the chariots on one flank and the spiders on the other to protect it. NG tears stuff up.

BSB and Shamans go in the archer unit behind the Orc Horde

Da GoBBo
20-11-2010, 15:52
I don't think you are deathstaring at all with this army. A deathstar is supposed to be tough as nails and preferably dish out damage but increasing unitsize does not accomplish either. Apart from that you need to take a closer look at both the general and the BSB.

The general and the BSB are truely important assets in a greenskin army. I think they should be focused on defence and points should be spend to make them as though as possible.
A deathstar also needs to be tough. We don't have many options at that, but I think an O&G deathstar should have all the defensive items it can get (ironcurse item, obsidian lodestone, whatever you can find). Get some cheap big bosses to carry those around.
You also need to do damage. Add some coop Warbosses and big bosses with all the damagedealing gear you can find (also including things like the tricksy trinket).

I also think an O&G deathstar should be supported by nightgoblins with nets, to effectively increase the deathstars toughness.