PDA

View Full Version : Garro : Oath of moment Itune problems?

rickie8437
22-11-2010, 14:09
hay guys just got the new Garro cd and try to put it on my itunes so i can listen to it on my iphone

my problem is that when it imports the cd it just says Track 1,2,3 ect ect

now i have the other audio books and they went on fine, just this one

has anyone else had this problem ?

and does anyone have a track list to i can put it in my self, just so i can listen to it as an album and not track by track

cheers

rik

t-tauri
22-11-2010, 17:46
Moved to Black Library.

Xisor
22-11-2010, 20:13
Same problem encountered for me. I couldn't spot anything briefly online when I examined it, which is a terrible shame as it was the same problem I encountered with the first release: The Lightning Tower and the Dark King. Fireborn and Raven's Flight however were pretty decently formatted and had all the data in the right place (and labelled).

Shame as it's more'n a bit of a nuisance. Ah well, best I can recommend is altering the data yourself, at least insofar as popping in the same data as the others for the Artist section and giving it all an Album name!

rob1992
23-11-2010, 15:31
I put the Horus Rising preview on iTunes the other day and had the same problem. If you right click on the album or tracks, and change to the tab with the track length settings (I think, it might be on one of the other tabs but it is there), you can set it to be an audiobook.

Hope that helps!

ChrisMurray
23-11-2010, 17:33
I just put the tracks into a playlist, seemed to work fine.