PDA

View Full Version : Hive Fleet Leviathan / Ka'bandha vs Baal

Mykael
23-11-2010, 02:59
Reading through all the fluff, it seems that there has been no further news recently about contact between BA and Leviathan or the daemon army led by Ka'bandha.

Has there been any new fluff out on that?

Reason I'm asking is bec was thinking of painting scheme and fluff for my new BA company and was contemplating like a 'Black Ops' company.... to be used exclusively for defense of Baal against these specific threats. Also cos I dun really like the BA Chapter markings but don't wanna start a successor chapteras well cos I have the dante, corbulo, mephiston etc models... :P

Any suggestions or help on this? Thanks.

Col. Tartleton
23-11-2010, 03:37
Black...
Ops...
Company...

Death Company ;)

As the Kool Aid guy said: O' Yeah

Duoth
23-11-2010, 04:49
If I am not mistaken, isn't the Knights Sanguine armor black? If all of the BA successor chapters except the Lamenters show up, couldn't that mean they did too?

ryng_sting
23-11-2010, 17:27
Nope. I doubt there will be, to be honest. It's the last stand for the BA and their successors against impossible odds, so adding to the tragic-hero thing.

damiengore
23-11-2010, 19:25
Our gaming group have been running a campaign over the past 6 months around Ka'bandha's invasion of Baal. We did some BFG stuff to intro it and then formed a campaign around Ka'bandha laying seige to the Fortress Monastery while a relief force tries to break through.

All the players got a hero that gained experience and recieved "gifts" along the way.

We're in the end phase of the campaign with Ka'Bandha trying to break down the doors to the Genatorium and the Relief force within sight of the blazing monastery, very gripping!

Funny enough Ka'Bandha isn't quite as Nasty as Super Chicken (the Tzeentch Major Daemon dude), that guy is just evil!

Mykael
25-11-2010, 05:54
Thanks for all the suggestions....

Already have a few Death Co painted up but will just paint up some red BA's with non-codex specific markings.... :P

Wow, must have been an awesome 6 months Damien... :) Nice to have a tight group playing together.