PDA

View Full Version : Weird Fluff Theories

rob1992
24-11-2010, 08:34
This is basically a thread for any weird fluff theories you've heard over the years.

My contribution: The theory that because Chaos Space Marines shout "Death to teh false Emprah!", it's really Horus on the Golden Throne and therefore, despite showing no psychic ability (as far as I know), focussing the Astronomicon.

Oh, and the theory that Terminators can backflip off Razorbacks...

Hendarion
24-11-2010, 09:25
I heard that Marneus Calgar can punch an Avatar to his face... without a ladder. Silly conspiracy theory, ah?

Shamana
24-11-2010, 09:31
There was some theory that eldar are essentially rogue daemons or something of that sort. It actually had a pretty decent rationalization.

Lord Damocles
24-11-2010, 09:40
Farsight is Chaos-Tau!
Farsight is Necron-Tau!
Farsight is still Tau-Tau!

Tau were created by Eldar!
Tau were created by Old Ones!
Tau were created by Tau (from the future! woo...)

Deciever is Cegorach!
Cegorach is Tzeentch!
Tzeentch is Deciever!

Necrons are Iron Men!
Toasters are Necron tech!
Tau are Necrons!

The Emperor is Horus!

Tyranids were made by Necrons!
Tyranids were made by Old Ones!
Tyranids were made by humans!

4 C'tan = 4 Chaos gods = 4 assassin temples. Coincidence?

Creed can outflank Chuck Norris :eek:

Etc. ect. ect...

Poseidal
24-11-2010, 09:47
One of the silliest yet most prevalent is the Laughing God = Deceiver one.

Sikkukkut
24-11-2010, 09:49
The one about Sigmar being one of the two lost Primarchs seemed to have quite a bit of traction back in the day, but seems to have died a death, I haven't heard anyone putting it up for years now.

Lord Fatwa
24-11-2010, 10:53
Female Space Marines, anyone?

I really, really like the idea of the Emperor making a pact/promise to or with the Chaos gods regarding the creation of the Primarchs. It's something else I don't think we'll ever get an answer to, but I really like the idea of it.

Also, the Tyranids predate all life in the galaxy, including the Old Ones, and have gone full circle around the universe.

BaloOrk
24-11-2010, 10:58

There`s 5 (major) assassin temples. :p

mob16151
24-11-2010, 11:27
I still like the Tau= Necrontyr theory myself.

Mozzamanx
24-11-2010, 11:33
The one about Farsight carrying Anaris, the Sword of Khaine was pretty funky the first time I read it. Was based along the theory that the Tau were created by the Eldar.

I also love the theory that Orks were a 'balancing force' created by the Old Ones, designed to stop any single race controlling the galaxy. If a race gets too big, the inevitable WAAAGH!!! slaps it back down until theyre back to reasonable (and thus boring) size.

Idaan
24-11-2010, 11:47
Actually, six. Vindicare, Callidus, Eversor, Culexus, Venenum, Vanus.

It's not weird theories per se, more of instances of people taking fluff that is explicitly described as unreliable as 100% true:

- The Emperor having a pact with Chaos - mentioned both times by a daemon that was trying to corrupt the main character by painting the Imperium as evil.
- The Dragon originally sleeping on Terra - stated outright to be symbolic vision from an insane stargod, and contradicting everything in the Necron Codex
- Isha being a captive of Nurgle - a half-remembered myth on one unnamed Craftworld. In a world where belief shapes reality, that's a really weak basis.
- Cegorach being the Deceiver - They're both trickster figures and unreliable 60-million year old myths ascribe the same deed to both of them. Also, again, belief shapes reality. If Eldar believe in a Laughing God, there is a Laughing God even if he started as Deceiver's disguise.

I also love the theory that Orks were a 'balancing force' created by the Old Ones, designed to stop any single race controlling the galaxy. If a race gets too big, the inevitable WAAAGH!!! slaps it back down until theyre back to reasonable (and thus boring) size.
It didn't work with the Eldar Empire, and it hadn't worked with the Imperium so far. What's the basis?

Lord Damocles
24-11-2010, 13:58
There's more than 4 Chaos Gods as well.

What does this tell us?

That shadowy organisations are manipulating the data, man! It's authorities trying to cover up the truth! But they won't fool me; down here in my basement with my tinfoil hat! No sir-e!

TheLaughingGod
24-11-2010, 14:11
One of the silliest yet most prevalent is the Laughing God = Deceiver one.

It also has zero supporting evidence. Like so many stupid lore theories, a bunch of people read one person's opinion about something that he didn't read correctly and then go and spread it. It's like a mind-virus.

Like the idea that in the lore, Aspect Warriors are focused on killing certain kinds of enemies. I hate that one. No support whatsoever. Even the GAME contradicts it and yet no one seems to remember that Dire Avengers can have a Sword or Fire Dragons can use a Heavy Flamer.

Edit: the Eldar creating the Ethereals/Elevating the Tau theory isn't so much as a theory as it is straight out canon that is all but stated in multiple sources. The only people who say otherwise are Tau players in denial.

Easy E
24-11-2010, 14:21
My favorite was an old one by Brusilov that the Emperor could manifest "angels" like chaos gods can manifest demons. Good stuff.

SolkaTruesilver
24-11-2010, 14:26
My favorite was an old one by Brusilov that the Emperor could manifest "angels" like chaos gods can manifest demons. Good stuff.

Well.. why is it that much of a stretch?

Let's say a powerful Imperial psyker calls on the Emperor's psyke through the Warp with a powerful ritual, and ask Him to send him aid/help, what prevents the Emperor from allowing the manifestation of a Warp Entity favorable to Him and his Servants?

(That is, if you suscribe to the theory that the Emperor is a Warp God himself of the like of the Chaos Gods)

TheLaughingGod
24-11-2010, 14:41
Well.. why is it that much of a stretch?

Let's say a powerful Imperial psyker calls on the Emperor's psyke through the Warp with a powerful ritual, and ask Him to send him aid/help, what prevents the Emperor from allowing the manifestation of a Warp Entity favorable to Him and his Servants?

(That is, if you suscribe to the theory that the Emperor is a Warp God himself of the like of the Chaos Gods)

The fact that it's never happened. Though you could make the argument that The Sanguinor or the Living Saint are manifestations of the Emperor's Will. They aren't Daemons though, even if they are Avatars of a sort. Then again, they may also simply be Psykers with a connection to the Emperor or something akin to "Daemon Princes" of the Emperor.

A little lore theory I like is this:
Khaine is an Eldar Chaos God
Avatars of Khaine are Greater Daemons of Khaine
Phoenix Lords are Daemon Princes of Khaine
Autarchs are Khainite Lords
Exarchs are Lesser Daemons of Khaine
Aspect Warriors are Khainite Chosen

it's not a perfect one-for-one but I think it gets close to the relationship.

Garvey
24-11-2010, 14:42

He can. They're called the Legion of the Damned. :shifty:

TheLaughingGod
24-11-2010, 14:55
He can. They're called the Legion of the Damned. :shifty:

Unless the Legion of the Damned are in fact Chaos Damned Warp Ghosts.... as their fluff would suggest :shifty:

ashendant
24-11-2010, 14:57

Dawn of war 2 catgorizes avatars of Khaine as Daemons

Zweischneid
24-11-2010, 15:03
Edit: the Tau creating the Ethereals/Elevating the Tau theory isn't so much as a theory as it is straight out canon that is all but stated in multiple sources. The only people who say otherwise are Tau players in denial.

Is it? There's not much in the Codex except the Ethereals appearing suddenly in a night of strange lights in the sky to unify the warring Tau through their "unresistable" presence shortly after the whole species underwent surprisingly rapid technological development while hidden behind a convenient, impenetrable warp-storm. Beyond that.. no conrete "whodidit?" as far as I know.

I would love to get some pointers to fluff (official or not) that adds some concrete stuff here (rather than further questions like Xenology did).

Hendarion
24-11-2010, 15:16
Dawn of war 2 catgorizes avatars of Khaine as Daemons
They are physically and psychically identical to demons, thus the categorization is fine. They just have not been spawned the same way and so are not entirely identical to "Greater Demons" as a such.

@Zweischneid: I had opened a topic about it not so long ago. The links are more or less strong, but not strong enough to get a final approval.

Shamana
24-11-2010, 15:19
Well, iirc the eldar gods are Warp-based entities, just as the Chaos gods. There's more to the Warp than the Chaos 4 and their flunkies.

SolkaTruesilver
24-11-2010, 15:23
The fact that it's never happened. Though you could make the argument that The Sanguinor or the Living Saint are manifestations of the Emperor's Will. They aren't Daemons though, even if they are Avatars of a sort. Then again, they may also simply be Psykers with a connection to the Emperor or something akin to "Daemon Princes" of the Emperor.

A little lore theory I like is this:
Khaine is an Eldar Chaos God
Phoenix Lords are Daemon Princes of Khaine
Autarchs are Khainite Lords
Exarchs are Lesser Daemons of Khaine
Aspect Warriors are Khainite Chosen

it's not a perfect one-for-one but I think it gets close to the relationship.

I think we should clarify the nomenclature for Warp Entities.

Let's say we have "Warp Gods" and "Warp Creatures". The former encompass the Eldar Gods, Gork and Mork, the Chaos Gods and the Emprah (?). The Warp Creatures are like Daemons, Avatars, etc...

A Warp-God imbued mortal (ex: Daemon Prince, Chosen) are.. err.. Let's call them Warptouched (like Planetouched in D&D).

So for the Chaos Gods (which are a human-dedicated category of Warp God), you have the Daemon as Warp Entities and Daemon Princes as Warptouched.

For the Eldar Gods, you have Avatars for the Warp Entities and Phoenix Lords/Aspect Warriors are Warptouched.

Gork and Mork... I'm not sure. But we could claim that some Ork psykers can manifest pretty weird Titans in the name of Them. Maybe each living ork is by default a Chosen of Gork and Mork?

Finally, the Emprah. If you accept that he is a Warp God, his Warptouched would be the Primarch (Daemon Princes) and the Space Marines (Chosen). You could claim that some Psykers/Priest are also Chosen, so are some Sisters of Battle, using their faith as direct weapons. The only missing thing is Warp Entities for the Emprah.

Idaan
24-11-2010, 15:30
So for the Chaos Gods (which are a human-dedicated category of Warp God)
Not exclusively. We know the Cabal has fought the Primordial Annihilator in its Four Properties for at least 10 million years, so much longer than Mankind has even existed.

Zweischneid
24-11-2010, 15:31
They are physically and psychically identical to demons, thus the categorization is fine. They just have not been spawned the same way and so are not entirely identical to "Greater Demons" as a such.

@Zweischneid: I had opened a topic about it not so long ago. The links are more or less strong, but not strong enough to get a final approval.

I know. I read that topic, though it was rather focussed (and biased I might add) on dismissing Eldar as the culprits (on the argument that there isn't any "hard", "undeniable" evidence for that; which of course there isn't, else these wouldn't be rumours).

I personally hold Eldar to be the most likely race behind it, if only because their precognition and long-term planning seem to make them the most likely race in 40K to device an Asimov-style "thousand-year-plan" of creating/anchoring, Foundation-style, "inclusive pockets of stability, knowledge and civilization" in different corners of the galaxy to shorten/mitigate the period of barbarism/dark age that will follow the foreseen fall of the/a Galactic Empire. The Tau's numbness to the Warp and their "inclusive policy" concerning other races would certainly fit that scenario.

Mind, all this is based entirely on the parallels of the Tau/the Foundation series, notably the parallels of Ethereals (on a small scale) to Asimov's the Mule, and the fact that the Tau are the only (second) "Empire" out there besides the big human one. Not on any 40K fluff.

SolkaTruesilver
24-11-2010, 15:35
Not exclusively. We know the Cabal has fought the Primordial Annihilator in its Four Properties for at least 10 million years, so much longer than Mankind has even existed.

The Cabal fought "Chaos" itself. We don't know what was the incarnation of Chaos at the time, if it was under the form we currently know. The dominant species at the time probably had their own daemons to fight, which might or might not be like ours.

And I hardly think of the Cabal as a reliable source of information, no offense. They kinda make me think of the Necron in their ways of fighting Chaos. Even if their plan had succeeded and Horus had won, Chaos would still have survived in other Xenos.

TheLaughingGod
24-11-2010, 15:53
Is it? There's not much in the Codex except the Ethereals appearing suddenly in a night of strange lights in the sky to unify the warring Tau through their "unresistable" presence shortly after the whole species underwent surprisingly rapid technological development while hidden behind a convenient, impenetrable warp-storm. Beyond that.. no conrete "whodidit?" as far as I know.

I would love to get some pointers to fluff (official or not) that adds some concrete stuff here (rather than further questions like Xenology did).

Xenology actually essentially seals the deal. It adds that the Eldar showed up and stole the queen from an insect race (forget the name right now) and that the pheromone organ in the Ethereal is the exact same as the one from that race. Add that the Ethereals sudden appearance has to be extraplanetary and the Tau are already the perfect pawns to use against Chaos...

Pretty much all but says "Eldar created the Tau Ethereals. Duh."

Edit: I don't think Gork and Mork actually EXIST. There's a big sleeping Ork psychic presence in the Warp, but I don't think it's consciously aware of itself in the way that the other Warp entities are.

Also, Avatars of Khaine are Daemons per the Daemonhunter codex and the Eldar FAQ

spetswalshe
24-11-2010, 17:32
1) Models are a literal representation of soldiers, and there are no soldiers that do not exist in model form. Hence all Cadians are men, Space Marines do not carry spare magazines and Catachans are unable to move their arms in the same ways that regular humans can.

2) Everyone in the 40k universe is a minimum of 30 feet tall. This explains the frankly tiny population densities used; an army of a million people in the 41st millenium is as impressive as the writers intended it to be (and not simply smaller than the actual military of one particular dictatorship on modern-day Earth) because they take up the space of a billion. This also explains how Marine Chapters can retake worlds by themselves; it isn't such a big deal when the world is 5 times smaller for you than it is for ordinary people.

3) Everything is going Just As Planned.

4) Mat Ward is slowly prepping the ground for the insertion of himself into the background as Humanity's Last Hope and All-Conquering Messiah.

Son of Sanguinius
24-11-2010, 17:36
I have a personal theory that has only been supported by circumstantial evidence.

Malcador is the Emperor, and what everyone sees as the Emperor is a massive, Primarch like shell controlled by the real Emperor's mind.

Idaan
24-11-2010, 18:26
The Cabal fought "Chaos" itself. We don't know what was the incarnation of Chaos at the time, if it was under the form we currently know. The dominant species at the time probably had their own daemons to fight, which might or might not be like ours.

As said, it explicitly mentions "Four properties" = four gods. Of course I'm not saying they weren't the same four that we know today. Just that Chaos gods in general aren't exclusively human. Chaos Gods Nurgle, Khorne, Tzeentch and Slaanesh on the other hand are.

And I hardly think of the Cabal as a reliable source of information, no offense. They kinda make me think of the Necron in their ways of fighting Chaos. Even if their plan had succeeded and Horus had won, Chaos would still have survived in other Xenos. Well, that particular thing is factual evidence, not lies/misinformation/wishful thinking they fed to the Alpha Legion.
Regarding Chaos winning, they explicitly say that they think that Chaos has invested too much of itself into humanity in that last powergrab and that they hope it will extinguish itself when humanity dies.

Col. Tartleton
24-11-2010, 18:59
*cracks knuckles*

The Emperor is an Old One. The Old Ones were massive soul collectives in physical form. He will be the Eldar Savior Ynead. He is also one of the Golden Men. That's all synonymous.

The Warp is the realm of souls and real space is the realm of the body. So all living organisms are synonymous with daemons. Daemons are just spirits. The Emperor is as much a Chaos God as Slaanesh but the Emperor holds himself in real space. If the Emperor "Died" he would simply enter the warp and be like the other Chaos Gods.

Basically the Golden men being warp collectives of massive power created the Stone Men in their image. The Stone men were warp souls put into crystal frames. As such they are basically Daemons but they are attuned to their bodies. These are the Eldar. They are basically bound daemons, but you could also look at them as being post humans.

The Stone men were built to spread through the galaxy. Then the Gold Men built an improved form called Iron Men. We know these as Necrons. They were the perfect soldiers for the Old Ones because unlike the Stone Men they were not psychic, they were not made of souls but of an AI. Then unfortunately the vast Iron Legions were taken hold of by the C'tan. These ancient star monsters overrode their individuality and turned them against their masters. The Old Ones turned their Eldar Stone Men against the Necron traitors in a massive war that waged across the galaxy. The Old Ones themselves took to the battle and eventually drove the Necrons back. They sealed away the C'tan in dark prisons and locked away the Necrons for fear of what they were. To counteract the Necrons they created the Orks as a safety device.

Basically the Necrons were put on ice and the Eldar and Orks had their way with the galaxy. The Old Ones did their own thing for a while.

But then it all goes to hell because the Eldar grew complacent and found ways to occupy themselves. So what happens? They shine too brightly and they overcome their wards and rapture from their bodies into the warp in a chain reaction. Bam a trillion Eldar souls go into the warp as one. Slaanesh emerges as the combined consciousness of the Eldar. Then one by one the Old Ones find themselves drawn into the warp. Slaanesh "ate" the Eldar Gods.

So now the Eldar are devstated, 99% of the Old Ones were absorbed and have since become "Chaotic storms" in the warp which will be known as Gods, and the Necrons are on ice and Orks were never meant to be controlled. So what does the remaining Old One do? He turns back to the original material: Humanity. So he creates the Primarchs in the style of his Eldar but now using biomancy to incorporate their supersouls into flesh and blood carbon bodies. Then of course there is the lab disaster and they are lost to him before he's ready. Oh bother.

So he tries again and he makes the Astartes with the soul purpose of cleaning up the Ork problem and bringing the humans back together. He no longer can call on the Rogue Necrontyr or Hrud, the Eldar and Orks won't obey him, the Warp has turned against him, his Primarchs are lost. What is left? To be the God-Emperor of Mankind...

Eighth time is the charm... right? Wrong. He finds his Primarchs but they're tainted by the warp and they will not work. But he figures he may as well try it. He ends up stuck on the Golden throne waiting for the end of days. Every human who dies begins to feed him and he grows... stronger and stronger. Soon he becomes a carrion god whose dark shadow howevers over the galaxy as the Imperium of Man. The Craftworlders load themselves into their infinity circuits awaiting the day when they can become one with him and take the fight to the Warp.

But its a fools errand of course. BECAUSE THE NIDS WILL EAT THEM ALL!

Mannimarco
24-11-2010, 20:05
Heres an interesting one:

This is actually the nids second attempt. The first nid wave was defeated and remnants can still be found scattered around such as the giant sea monsters of Fenris and the Catachan Devil

TheLaughingGod
24-11-2010, 20:32
*cracks knuckles*

The Emperor is an Old One. The Old Ones were massive soul collectives in physical form. He will be the Eldar Savior Ynead. He is also one of the Golden Men. That's all synonymous.

Uh... except the Emperor is a soul collective of human souls. And he already exists. Both of those things are entirely at odds with Ynnead

Lothlanathorian
24-11-2010, 21:52
Just that Chaos gods in general aren't exclusively human. Chaos Gods Nurgle, Khorne, Tzeentch and Slaanesh on the other hand are.

So....you included Slaanesh, a Chaos God birthed by the Eldar, in this list because...:confused:

Toldavf
25-11-2010, 01:04
There was an old chapter approved article on captain Thyco of the death company it basically has him at Tempestora re living the "genetic memory" of Sanguinias. In the memory it is Sanguinias that find the emperor dead and slays Horus not the other way around.

TheLaughingGod
25-11-2010, 01:08
There was an old chapter approved article on captain Thyco of the death company it basically has him at Tempestora re living the "genetic memory" of Sanguinias. In the memory it is Sanguinias that find the emperor dead and slays Horus not the other way around.

This isn't a weird fluff theory, it's in the current codex IIRC. It's referred to as the "Black Rage"

Balgora
25-11-2010, 06:53
Edit: the Tau creating the Ethereals/Elevating the Tau theory isn't so much as a theory as it is straight out canon that is all but stated in multiple sources. The only people who say otherwise are Tau players in denial.

:confused:

Show me where it is officially stated that the tau created their own ethereals...or anybody else creating them for that matter.

There are some twisted hints in xenology, and the tau codex has always been more along the lines of "squiggly lights in the sky as strange man emerged fully formed from the mist at the 11th hour"

Oops somebody already mentioned it

At least this other confused person agrees with me.

The fact that nobody else seems to know this conrete proof makes me think the denial path is maybe the better option.

TheLaughingGod
25-11-2010, 07:39
:confused:

Xenology all but comes out and says it. They say the Ethereal has the same organ as the Q'orll(?). Give a translation of a Q'orll history about some tall skinny pointed eared creatures who look like humans but who are not humans who arrive to fight off the enemies of the Q'orll and then steal their queen.

The Magos then ponders as to why the Eldar would want to do such a thing.

It's really pretty clear cut if you read the book.

I mean there are two factors here
A) Ethereals came from somewhere else. The Tau codex all but says that outright.
B) The only theory with any evidence is the Eldar created them theory because it's detailed in Xenology in several different places. No other theories have any supporting evidence of any kind.

Thus, Eldar created them. QED.

Deaf Leaper
25-11-2010, 08:36
The Tyranid race was actually eaten by the Squats who then incorporated their traits into a new Squat race. No one yet knows this but occasionally Carnifexen are known to erupt into choruses of Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work we go, which may give it away to the other factions in the future.

Lionsprey
25-11-2010, 09:09
Xenology all but comes out and says it. They say the Ethereal has the same organ as the Q'orll(?). Give a translation of a Q'orll history about some tall skinny pointed eared creatures who look like humans but who are not humans who arrive to fight off the enemies of the Q'orll and then steal their queen.

The Magos then ponders as to why the Eldar would want to do such a thing.

It's really pretty clear cut if you read the book.

I mean there are two factors here
A) Ethereals came from somewhere else. The Tau codex all but says that outright.
B) The only theory with any evidence is the Eldar created them theory because it's detailed in Xenology in several different places. No other theories have any supporting evidence of any kind.

Thus, Eldar created them. QED.
i suspect there's a typo causing confusion in an earlier post it says TAU created tau Ethereals and im guessing its suposed to say Eldar created tau Ethereals

Korraz
25-11-2010, 09:37

How is a Greater Demon summoned? By performing the right rituals, concentrating a huge amount of psionic energy, sacrificing at least one strong-willed creature and providing a vessel for the demon to anchor.

Now, how is the Avatar summoned? Yes, exactly.
Living Saints, Sanguinor and the LotD should be labelled Demons too, rules-wise.

Isha captive of Nurgle

Isn't that outright confirmed in the Chaos Demons-Book?

Well, iirc the eldar gods are Warp-based entities, just as the Chaos gods. There's more to the Warp than the Chaos 4 and their flunkies.

Correct.

This is actually the nids second attempt. The first nid wave was defeated and remnants can still be found scattered around such as the giant sea monsters of Fenris and the Catachan Devil

I support that. Stuff like the Ymgarl-Genestealers, okay, maybe, GS are scouts. But stuff like the Kraken, or WHOLE Catachan (that is pretty much a Phase 2 Tyranid Invasion World) won't happen, unless there's something major going on.

A pet-theory of mine is, that Chaos in fact doesn't even want to win. Once it looks like Abbaddon is going to make it, they give that fleet a nice push, so that they are there just in time to keep him from overrunning Cadia. This is a game for them and victory would mean Game Over, which would be boring.

And the Cabal is horrible, horrible fluff.

Iuris
25-11-2010, 09:39
The original chaos gods were originally created by the Old ones for the purpose of War in Heaven and were corrupted during the war from benevolent entities to overaddicted predators.

Explains why there are no other Eyes of terror from chaos god births, has a supporting quote in Codex Necrons about previously friendly warp entities turning on the mortals, and explains Nurgle (Khorne: military gone insane, Tzeentch: command and control plus warp power gone insane, Nurgle: military medicine gone insane (Nurgle's power is noted as keeping people alive, of staving off death, in the Liber chaotica)).

Iuris
25-11-2010, 09:40
Malcador is the Emperor, and what everyone sees as the Emperor is a massive, Primarch like shell controlled by the real Emperor's mind.

Got the same idea while reading the First heretic myself...

Poseidal
25-11-2010, 10:04
Isn't that outright confirmed in the Chaos Demons-Book?

It says a single unmentioned Craftworld that has a legend of Isha being snatched up by Nurgle. Nothing like suggesting that it's the current state of things as fact; and even on that craftworld it's not treated as a statement of the way things are but as allegory.

Balgora
25-11-2010, 10:22

Heavy hinting is not hard fact.

And xenology is moderately unreliable at best, ontop of being written from Imperial point of view and not as an objective overview :), as demonstrated by the neverending "ZOMG TAU HAS FEET" debate.

LexxBomb
25-11-2010, 12:02

And xenology is moderately unreliable at best, ontop of being written from Imperial point of view and not as an objective overview :), as demonstrated by the neverending "ZOMG TAU HAS FEET" debate.

i thought they had hooves hence scifi blue space cows :cheese:

Deaf Leaper
25-11-2010, 12:04
The actual name of Commorragh is actually not fully known. Due to an odd happenstance, whenever someone mentions the name of the city, they're killed before they finish. So far, all anyone has been able to pronounce is Commorr...AGH! This is mostly due to the cut-throat nature of Dark Eldar society and partly due to Vect's love of practical jokes.

TheRedAngel
25-11-2010, 12:05
Abbadon being Horus clone son.
Stated in IA as being a rumour started by his enemies.
Don't know why people assume that this must then be the absolute truth.

MrSatan
25-11-2010, 12:07
I'm suprised that n0-one has mentioned the 'ZOMGWTFBBQ!!! The warhammer world is a real planet in the eye of terror' ********

I heard a theory that the old ones created the nids to be the universes garbage collectors, only to be released if the lost their grip on the galaxy (which happened)

Lord Damocles
25-11-2010, 12:21
No it isn't ('Ceasefire' in White Dwarf 251, pg.86).

...and thus was a new conspiracy theory born...:(

SolkaTruesilver
25-11-2010, 12:24
I'm suprised that n0-one has mentioned the 'ZOMGWTFBBQ!!! The warhammer world is a real planet in the eye of terror' ********

I like this theory. But as opposed to many people who think it kinda invalidates the whole Fantasy world, 'cause they are located just next to the Eye of Chaos and are about to get eaten up, I'd like to see the Fantasy World as some form of Warp Padlock over the Eye of Chaos, and as long as the Fantasy world isn't overruned by Chaos, the Eye of Chaos is going to be contained into it's actual world.

So it's not the 40K verse who is saving the Fantasy's ass, but the other way around. :shifty:

Col. Tartleton
25-11-2010, 14:49
Uh... except the Emperor is a soul collective of human souls. And he already exists. Both of those things are entirely at odds with Ynnead

Not really. The big E is a collection of human souls. But his warp shadow is far larger then the souls he was. He has been collecting the souls of psykers for a while now, he's a Chaos god. The guy on the throne is just an anchor. He is a psychic storm almost as powerful as those of the big four.

The Eldar are storing their souls in infinity circuits. Thus he is not Ynnead yet, but either they will dump them into the Emperor (for a lack of a better explanation of how) or they will create a second being.

Besides Ynnead is just some Eldar end game plot. Even they probably don't know how it would work. They just know they need to save their souls for the day of days. The harlequins however, they know something more. Perhaps that is what the terrible secret is. That they must become one with mankind... I'd be pretty upset too.

Poseidal
25-11-2010, 15:28
The harlequins however, they know something more. Perhaps that is what the terrible secret is. That they must become one with mankind... I'd be pretty upset too.

Their gig is up! No wonder once you go Harlequin, you don't go back. No one in normal civilised Eldar society could accept that!

Son of Sanguinius
25-11-2010, 16:25
Got the same idea while reading the First heretic myself...

YAY! This means I'm either not insane or have some company! :D

KharnTheBetrayer01
25-11-2010, 17:06
The actual name of Commorragh is actually not fully known. Due to an odd happenstance, whenever someone mentions the name of the city, they're killed before they finish. So far, all anyone has been able to pronounce is Commorr...AGH! This is mostly due to the cut-throat nature of Dark Eldar society and partly due to Vect's love of practical jokes.

This is going into my big book of "Facts that need to be factual".

I'm a big fan of the whole "all existing Gods are the same four warp entities, just with different hats and fake beards" theory, though that said I see no reason they always need to be named the Chaos Gods. Makes more sense to say "no-one uses the right names. Except the Squats, which is why they were devoured whole"

Scorpius_78
25-11-2010, 17:25
I have a personal theory that has only been supported by circumstantial evidence.

I never thought of this, but it strangely makes sense.

And after reading Nemesis and The First Heretic Id be inclined to agree with you on this. In fact the more I think about it (with what we know from the HH books and various other materials written about the Heresy) it really does fit quite well.

Imperialis_Dominatus
25-11-2010, 18:28

Yeah. Hey, do you guys think the Sons of Malice worship Malal?

Drasanil
25-11-2010, 18:35
Yeah. Hey, do you guys think the Sons of Malice worship Malal?

Malal? Hofflenosh, gibberish... and Gobble-dee-gook... oh wait I see what you did there:D

Xisor
25-11-2010, 19:12
Hofflenosh? I haven't heard that in a good long time! :)

Regarding Eldar creating the Tau, going by 'the facts' (and as Bertrand Russell says, we should consider only the facts) then the Eldar were instrumental in getting a curious bit of alien (Q'orl) biology away from the Q'orl. Some time later it turned up in the bridge of where Tau Ethereal's nose would be...

That's the 'fact' of the matter. Going to 'the Eldar as a faction therefore created the Tau entirely' is more than a small leap.

The most sensible, if still not quite supported, step is to say 'some eldar helped create some Tau'.

Grimtuff
25-11-2010, 20:22

That and the one about the Nids are actually fleeing something much nastier than them....

Son of Sanguinius
25-11-2010, 21:39
That and the one about the Nids are actually fleeing something much nastier than them....

I couldn't handle that. Something that terrifying would cause my soul to have a grimdark implosion and probably create a black hole.

LexxBomb
25-11-2010, 21:57
its ok ... the nids are just running away from when they failed in a law suit on Blizzard

Chem-Dog
25-11-2010, 22:25
My favourite personal crackpot theory:-

Tyranids are the Old One's space hoover.
Everything in the galaxy was a little bit of an experiment and they want to start from scratch.

MEcorp
25-11-2010, 22:34
Nids don't make much of a space-hover if you don't have something to kill the nids with though. They just keep getting bigger, the amount of living stuff in the galaxy is actually increasing because of the nids not decreasing. Worst vacuum ever!

Chem-Dog
25-11-2010, 22:42
Until you, as it's creator, just pull the plug.

mob16151
25-11-2010, 23:35
I couldn't handle that. Something that terrifying would cause my soul to have a grimdark implosion and probably create a black hole.

Theirs only one thing that grimdark................CARE BEARS......IN SPACE....!!!!!!!!

BlackLegion
26-11-2010, 09:47

I heard that 15 years ago :D

Col. Tartleton
26-11-2010, 16:56
Theirs only one thing that grimdark................CARE BEARS......IN SPACE....!!!!!!!!

Holy Orb of Antioch Night Haunter!

[Does anyone else think the Night Haunter and Corax should have gone on crime fighting adventures together?]

Korraz
26-11-2010, 18:32
"What, are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddam Night Haunter"

Yes, yes this could work.

dragonet111
26-11-2010, 20:20
"What, are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddam Night Haunter"

Well that's basically what he was doing before the coming of the Emperor:D

mob16151
26-11-2010, 20:25

In all fairness he is easy to confuse with the other 12 foot tall naked psychopaths running around.

kane40k
26-11-2010, 20:52
Farsight is Chaos-Tau!
Farsight is Necron-Tau!
Farsight is still Tau-Tau!

Tau were created by Eldar!
Tau were created by Old Ones!
Tau were created by Tau (from the future! woo...)

Deciever is Cegorach!
Cegorach is Tzeentch!
Tzeentch is Deciever!

Necrons are Iron Men!
Toasters are Necron tech!
Tau are Necrons!

The Emperor is Horus!

Tyranids were made by Necrons!
Tyranids were made by Old Ones!
Tyranids were made by humans!

Creed can outflank Chuck Norris :eek:

Etc. ect. ect...

Now say that to the Vendiagrams part of powerthirst (its on youtube) :D

yeh i heard something about:

a Ctan is the machine god
and also that the machine god is the emprah so therefore my rationalisation is emperor = C'tan?

destroyerlord
26-11-2010, 22:25
here was an old chapter approved article on captain Thyco of the death company it basically has him at Tempestora re living the "genetic memory" of Sanguinias. In the memory it is Sanguinias that find the emperor dead and slays Horus not the other way around.
Regardless of whether or not that was what it actually said I love it. It makes heaps more sense to me and makes the final confrontation much more interesting:
Horus lets his shields down as a challenge to the Emperor. Empy teles up, with Sanguinious in tow. Empy teles straight up to the bridge and challenges Horus, who then mortally wounds him. Now Sanguinious finds the Emperor dying, and the Black Rage is born. He slays Horus in his rage, but is mortally wounded in the process.
It goes against all the cannon, but I could see some of the Blood Angels/successors telling the story that way, and it vindicate Horus in a way, in that the greatest military mind in the galaxy was actually successful in his plans but was foiled by something he couldn't have predicted (Sanguinious turning into a raging berserker), rather than fighting his way across the galaxy only to be foiled by Duex Ex Machina at the last moment.

a Ctan is the machine god
and also that the machine god is the emprah so therefore my rationalisation is emperor = C'tan?
These are two separate theories that don't really mesh well together. The first is the cult of dragon, who believe the C'tan lying dormant on Mars is the machine god. This is heresy to the cult of the Emperor, which is the official religion of the Imperium sanctioned by the Eclessiarchy.
The second is the Cult of the Emperor's excuse for allowing the scions of Mars to worship the Machine God: rationalizing it as the machine god simply being the part of the Emperor that represents all knowledge. Martians go along with this for essentially political reasons.

The Inevitable One
27-11-2010, 03:36
The rumor that Legions II and XI were eventually incorporated into Legion XIII (2 + 11 = 13). Coincidence?

Imperialis_Dominatus
27-11-2010, 03:39
[Does anyone else think the Night Haunter and Corax should have gone on crime fighting adventures together?]

Corax is more of a rebel-insurgent government toppler, really. Konrad Curze fits more with the Batman, except grimmer, darker, painted blacker than black holes and thrown off the edge of the abyss.

Night Haunter is that same guy, except worse.

Basically Curze/Haunter is like Batman and Two-Face thrown into one superhuman genetically engineered body and put through aforementioned GW-patent-pending GRIMDARKERY (tm) process.

Son of Sanguinius
27-11-2010, 04:14
The rumor that Legions II and XI were eventually incorporated into Legion XIII (2 + 11 = 13). Coincidence?

This universe is far too dark for coincidences. There are hundreds of characters twirling their mustaches and giggling with evil delight as their machinations unfold, but they are only pawns in a larger game of gods that resemble snidely whiplash/cthulu crossbreeds. Just you wait- the universe is going to implode under the weight of conspiracies hatched by uncorrupted, soulless, bitter Necrontyr who are actually being controlled by an H.P. Lovecraft who is from an alternate dimension where dogs rule and where he strangely resembles Peabody (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rotIotw6cCE/TEB25fP091I/AAAAAAAACXE/R9fb0CX2s2I/s1600/peabody1.jpg).

Who is more than likely the second pet of this dimension's Alpharius, Omegon, or possibly Mork.

Lord Damocles
27-11-2010, 08:13
These are two separate theories that don't really mesh well together...
When has that ever mattered?

A lack of evidence and/or logic is no barrier to wild theories in 40K Background it would seem :shifty:

Grok
27-11-2010, 11:12
I'm surprised no one mentioned the Star Child. It was all over the place at the old fluff forums at Portant.
You know, the theory that the emperor is suppose to die so he can reincarnate as the Star Child but the high lords of Terra rather keep him in stasis so they can keep everything the same cause they are too afraid of change.
And the secret order of the Illuminati or something are trying to kill the emperor to "release" him cause they know of this Start Child...
Don't remember all the details but i remember it was very well put together back in the day.
Btw, this story makes the Emperor = Jesus even more profound :angel:

abasio
27-11-2010, 11:27
This universe is far too dark for coincidences. There are hundreds of characters twirling their mustaches and giggling with evil delight as their machinations unfold, but they are only pawns in a larger game of gods that resemble snidely whiplash/cthulu crossbreeds. Just you wait- the universe is going to implode under the weight of conspiracies hatched by uncorrupted, soulless, bitter Necrontyr who are actually being controlled by an H.P. Lovecraft who is from an alternate dimension where dogs rule and where he strangely resembles Peabody (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rotIotw6cCE/TEB25fP091I/AAAAAAAACXE/R9fb0CX2s2I/s1600/peabody1.jpg).

Who is more than likely the second pet of this dimension's Alpharius, Omegon, or possibly Mork.

Gork & Mork or Mork & Mindy?

Novrain
27-11-2010, 11:59
I actually really like the whole illuminati / sensei / starchild conspiracy, I think it provides a deeper and more rounded account of the type of conspiracies that might surrond the emperor.

Grok
27-11-2010, 12:03
yeah i realy liked it aswell. actualy, i still belive it'll be the direction the story will lead to if GW decides to move the storyline or reveal some more stuff about the emperor in his current state.

Hideous Loon
27-11-2010, 17:26
Move the storyline along? What are you, crazy?

dragonet111
27-11-2010, 17:59
It's not going to happen soon. I expect to see the BA being on the eve of their last stand for 10 years :D

But I would like to see a new kind of Forgeworld books in the style of WFB Warhammer Forge, I mean an alternate future a "what if" situation. I know that many people don't like that idea but I do.

On topic, the Black Rage is an after effect of the fight on the BA on Cygnus before the siege of Terra and the fight between Horus and Sanguinius only "activate" it.

TheRedAngel
27-11-2010, 21:21
No coincidence: 13+11-2=22, which of course is the 20th legion plus (1) Alpharius and (1) Omegon.
Who else would be behind this?

Lockjaw
27-11-2010, 23:21
It says a single unmentioned Craftworld that has a legend of Isha being snatched up by Nurgle. Nothing like suggesting that it's the current state of things as fact; and even on that craftworld it's not treated as a statement of the way things are but as allegory.

this is also Warhammer 40k, where almost every small mention of myth or legend, turns out to be fact

Son of Sanguinius
27-11-2010, 23:37
this is also Warhammer 40k, where almost every small mention of myth or legend, turns out to be fact

Short reply: No :D

Long reply: The lines between myths, legends, futures, and histories are certainly blurred in 40k, but Poseidal still has a very good point. Not every rumor or suspicion need be an absolute truth. For example, how many different people were said to be the one that sacrificed himself for the Emperor in Horus' last moments? Ollanius Pius? An Imperial Fist Terminator? A Custodian Guard?

Brother Cronos1
07-12-2010, 08:38
1) The Emperor actually killed Sanguinius (who may or may not have actually been Horus' secret weapon)
2) Horus is actually on the Golden Throne.
3) Calgar is actually a Tzeentch Lord, and will bring about the next great heresy.
4) Space Marines (said to be Salamanders) saved an Empire Town from being invaded by the Skaven.
5) Sigmar is actually Vulkan.<--- the primarch

I do know the "evidence" for all of these "theories", but its 0440 hours and its just to much writing atm..

MagosHereticus
07-12-2010, 08:57
the martian lords actually know how everything works and that the machine god is a convenient lie

also, the emperor really was going to betray mars after the great crusade

lastly, the emperor could have been revived but the inquisition liked it's powerful position in the imperium and feared that he would be upset at them for what it had become and so kept him trapped on the throne

ps. cherubs are made out of REAL BABIES!

eldargal
07-12-2010, 10:00
The two unknown Primarchs were actually Primarchettes and for the past ten thousand years have successfully run a vast, Imperium-wide chocolate and confectionary empire based on their homeworld Fudge World. The Emperor purged all knowledge of this after discovering they both had navel piercings.

This is my theory and I'm sticking to it until contradicted by canon.

Oh, and:
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=285720

Polaria
07-12-2010, 10:16

Always Four There Are. The Master, The Apprentice, The Girl and The Comic Sidekick.

Idaan
07-12-2010, 10:56
lastly, the emperor could have been revived but the inquisition liked it's powerful position in the imperium and feared that he would be upset at them for what it had become and so kept him trapped on the throne True to an extent. Intro to the Inquisitor rulebook shows that Promeus, Moriana and friends were able to revive him, but they feared that he would be insane from his ordeal and that a new civil war would break.

ps. cherubs are made out of REAL BABIES!Some are. They're called nephilim and appear, again, in the Inquisitor wargame.

Bonzai
07-12-2010, 14:45
That all Avatar's of Khaine are actually aspects of the Nightbringer!

In the war in heaven, Khaine and the Nightbringer supposedly threw down. Khaine managed to slice open the Nightbringer's Necrodermus and the resulting explosion wounded, and supposedly tainted him. Tainted him how? With 1,000's of shards of living metal. What is used to summon an avatar? Special pieces of metal that they perform a ritual on. Possibly a shard of the Necrodermis it's self. After a long ritual involving the sacrifice of a soul. Khaine is an Eldar war god. Why would he need to consume a soul? The Nightbringer certainly wouldn't mind having a little nosh before the slaughter.

Khaine is a warp entity, with no physical form. Legends say that the avatars are created from fragments of their god, and that after an avatar is destroyed, the fragments reform. Sounds suspiciously like living metal to me.

Kage2020
07-12-2010, 15:35
Some crazy/weird theories that I've always liked (unsurprisingly):

40k Material is Written from the Orthodox Perspective
More of a recent one, but I'm increasingly of the opinion that the 40k materials are written from the perspective of an orthodox in-universe interpretation and this is not necessarily the same as older materials. While I still disagree with the idea of an objective narrator in GW materials, what this means is that as editions have rolled on the in-universe beliefs are beginning to shade over as fact. For example, the Emperor is believed to be a god is now the Emperor is a god. Non-orthodox Tech-Priests are heretics (by definition), therefore hereteks, therefore wrong, therefore evil, therefore Chaos, therefore they should be purged for being corrupted and insane (which they are, because this then feeds back into the system).

The Eldar Path is not just there to stop Temper Tantrums
Fine line here, but for me the Path is a means of controlling Eldar emotional extremes and to focus their mind, body and spirit on developing an aspect of their "self." An Eldar is therefore not always fighting control of their emotions and is not wont to have a temper tantrum because they don't get their way.

The Eldar do not Vogue and are not Taelons
There's a difference between reading body language and "adopting the third stance of conciliation."

Eldar Society is more similar than dissimilar
Just because the game is based on a wargame doesn't mean that you have to make every craftworld "unique" to sell models. Eldar society and government is more similar than disimilar, and even the "big five" are derivatives of them.

Related to this is that the Eldar are not lead by Farseers and Autarchs but have a more complex society that has meaning other than questioning who is going to be b**ch-slapping you in the future and who may currently be b**ch-slapping you. Something happens outside of the b**ch-slapping, except for perhaps the Avatar of Khaine with our without stepladder.

The Greatest Secret
As mentioned elsewhere recently, the Eldar Gods are not dead but their form and essence corrupted by Slaanesh so that they become the greatest amongst the Keeper of Secrets. The gig here is that they don't know the "greatest secret," or their true identities.

They also sulk more since the Lords of Change get dibs on their secrets. ;)

The Laughing God and the Webway
The Laughing God is not in the Webway, but is a part of it--just as Khaine sacrificed Its integrity, the Laughing God likewise sacrificed Its physical form.

The Webway is a nascent, sentient psychic thingy-ma-bob... just because. Harlequins are "clerics" of the Laughing God and work towards their own "messiah" who will be the focus of Ynnead.

The birth of Ynnead will destroy the Webway, which is fine since Webway-Laughing God-Eternal Matrix become one ass-kicking entity. The Eldar die out, but that's fine since they are reborn into the Northern Kingdom because, yes, sometimes Eldar can be elves. ;)

The Adeptus Mechanicus Understand Technology...
...Well, many of them do. The lower ranks, not so much. Technology is obfuscated--that scroll is not a scroll, but an eroll. It might also be a scroll, but--hey!--that's part of the fun.

Servitors are just Squishy Robots
Despite GW's mastery of "nameology," servitors are just robots by any other name. The squish factor has just increased. Abominable Intelligence, AI, and Anima Silicus are therefore not necessarily the same.

Imperial low-status citizens come from somewhere other than rural Yorkshire...
... 'Nuff said.

On average warp travel works out just fine...
Not every warp journey involves daemons infesting a ship. In fact, that's quite rare and the result of some general phenomena that the average ship captain might just be aware of (or if not them, their 5 year-old advisor as per the Evil Overlord rules).

Legion II and Legion XI are a clerical error
One scribe thought he was translating from alphanumeric, the other from latinised script. Thus Legion II is 11 is XI. The Imperium was subsequently too embarrassed to admit it. The legion Primarchs squabble, one killing the other, and the other Primarchs have to kill the survivor because, well, it would be unheard of for disastrous consequences to result out of a transcription error.

Space Marines are not just "humans with bling."
Laughing, smoking, drinking, farting Marines...? Just say no. Marines might actually be shaped and altered by what happens to them, not just made into bigger, caricatured versions of themselves.

At the same time, they don't get additional buffs merely because an author thinks that they're not 'ard enough. Transcendent bloomin' abilities my a**e.

Mythology can be just that: mythology...
In short, just because a myth says something happens doesn't mean that it did, or at least it did so in the literal fashion.

Say no to Xenology conspiracy theories...

Okay, no real weird theories. Just generally poking fun. :D

Kage

MarshalFaust
07-12-2010, 16:07

I don't think this is all that crazy of an idea, i had the same thought after reading the Horus Heresy collected visions books. there is a passage about Malcador and how he as always been with the emperor for as long as anyone can remember and is much older than any natural human should be. it even goes so far as to say he may even be related to the emperor.

Even Malcador's death is suspect. he takes the Emperors place on the golden throne so the emperor can fight Horus. when Dorn brings the emperors body back, Malcador dies and turns to dust at the very instant that the emperor awakens to give his last command and take his place on the golden throne.

My theory is that they are the same soul/sprit split between two bodies. similar to Christian mythology you have the Father(God), the Son(Jesus) and the holy spirit. They are all the same being but simultaneously separate identities. so you have Malcador as the God figure who is the behind the scenes mover, The Emperor as the Son or the shining light and savior of mankind who sacrifices himself and is elevated to godhood and then the emperor's warp presence that is analogous to the holy spirit.

jt.glass
07-12-2010, 20:37
I like this theory. But as opposed to many people who think it kinda invalidates the whole Fantasy world, 'cause they are located just next to the Eye of Chaos and are about to get eaten up, I'd like to see the Fantasy World as some form of Warp Padlock over the Eye of Chaos, and as long as the Fantasy world isn't overruned by Chaos, the Eye of Chaos is going to be contained into it's actual world.

So it's not the 40K verse who is saving the Fantasy's ass, but the other way around. :shifty:I like it too, except the part about it being in the eye of terror. In my personal fanon, it is not a normal world at all, but something like a Shellworld (from Iain M Bank's "Matter"). After all it is much bigger than earth*, and yet appears to have earthlike gravity (or lower, considering what can fly). It is a crucial weapon/defence system against chaos, the orks, the 'nids, the necrons, or all of the above - if only the right people could find it and win the cooperation/trust of the locals. Of course, if chaos overruns the whole world it will be too late, so the aspect of the locals being unknown and unknowing (potential) saviours of the galaxy remains...

I'm surprised no one mentioned the Star Child. It was all over the place at the old fluff forums at Portant.
You know, the theory that the emperor is suppose to die so he can reincarnate as the Star Child but the high lords of Terra rather keep him in stasis so they can keep everything the same cause they are too afraid of change.
And the secret order of the Illuminati or something are trying to kill the emperor to "release" him cause they know of this Start Child...
Don't remember all the details but i remember it was very well put together back in the day.This is not so much weird theory as explicitly stated (albeit rather old and apparently forgotten) canon.

the martian lords actually know how everything works and that the machine god is a convenient lieIMO, all the various version of Ad Mech beliefs are true of one faction or another, with other factions blending different viewpoints to varying degrees. Why shouldn't the ad mech be as fractious as everyone else?

(* Or at least, it used to be bigger. Apparently more recent maps have it slightly smaller).

------------------------

One that I find odd: A lot of people seem to translate "belief can shape reality" into "no-one can ever believe anything that is wrong", which is preposterous IMO.

jt.

Idaan
07-12-2010, 21:19
One that I find odd: A lot of people seem to translate "belief can shape reality" into "no-one can ever believe anything that is wrong", which is preposterous IMO.

jt.

You're looking from the wrong end. If enough beings believe something, a reflection of this belief coalesces in the warp. How much is "enough" varies of course - from one Ork believing that "red onez go fasta" which allows his trukk work at 101% efficiency to quadrillions of people worshipping the Emperor.

WarbossKurgan
12-12-2010, 19:57
As opposed to the tired old "Warhammer World in the 40K Universe" thingy - the idea that the 40K Universe is actually completely contained within a crystal ball in the High Elf White Tower of Hoeth, on the Warhammer World. ;)

Kage2020
12-12-2010, 20:04
Heh. That's getting all Men in Black on the 40k universe. Cool. :D

Kage