PDA

View Full Version : Can you still buy Forge World stuff from Warhammer World?

jawsoftheworldwolf
24-11-2010, 22:53
I'm going to Warhammer World in a few weeks and would like to know if I can still buy Forge World stuff while I'm there.

I remember ordering there years ago and getting free delivery.
Basically, I don't want to pay out for Forge World's exorbitant delivery charges if I can help it.

Thanks guys

nagash66
24-11-2010, 23:02
I remember ordering there years ago and getting free delivery.

Was like this when i went last year too.

Necron Lord Omega
24-11-2010, 23:07
Yes you can still get FW stuff from there. I was there a couple of weeks ago and some of my friends bought a lot of FW stuff there and then.

RevEv
24-11-2010, 23:08
To answer the question - yes you can. They keep a limited stock in store, but anything they don't have you can order and I think it's postage free!

Mini77
25-11-2010, 01:31
As others have stated any FW orders placed instore at Warhammer World are postage free.

You can also ring the store in advance and reserve any FW stuff they have in stock to pick up when you get there.

jawsoftheworldwolf
25-11-2010, 14:38
Excellent news. I shall order a ton of stuff in a few weeks then.
FW postage is so horribly overpriced, a trip to WHW is worth it!

SamaNagol
25-11-2010, 14:57
They hold stock in store.

Anything they don't have in stock they will send to you free of charge.

If you are there all day for an event, you can order in the morning and it will be delivered to the store later that same day.

It's a very good service.

Simo429
25-11-2010, 20:35
They hold stock in store.

Anything they don't have in stock they will send to you free of charge.

If you are there all day for an event, you can order in the morning and it will be delivered to the store later that same day.

It's a very good service.

Not forgeworld stuff!

Although they've got a truckload there now behind the shelves.

SamaNagol
26-11-2010, 05:58
I was there at a Throne Of Skulls event earlier in the year and they definitly got Sevrin Loth and a MkIV Dreadnought sent over for me.