PDA

View Full Version : Njal stormcaller

tezza21
03-12-2010, 11:28
Hey guy's i at a cross roads for my hq. Is njal worth the points cost or should i go with ragnar but i love both of the mini's. But i also kinda like logan's rule's but i hate the mini ?

Zurken
03-12-2010, 11:41
Njal is superior to ragnar, but with all key unit you have to build an army that suits him

tezza21
03-12-2010, 11:46
True thanks for the reply.At the moment i have 2 sqauds of wolf guard termie's a squad of scouts a squad of grey hunters and blood claws. And for heavy support i have a squad of long fangs with 2 heavy bolter 2 lascannons and a plasma cannon and a land raider redeemer. So next to buy is my Hq a dread and a few more troop choises but the hq is what is driving me nuts i just don't know who to get ?

Zurken
03-12-2010, 11:54
That's looks like a funky army, both ragnar and njal will fit somewhat, but I would not take logan, but he does give you better scoring. I would go for njal and give all squads rhinos and get another grey hunter squad.

tezza21
03-12-2010, 11:58
Yeah i may buy both and switch between each hq see which one works for me. But i like your idea of the rhinos i shall buy a couple next week :) thank you any other tips for a budding space wolves player

Slashdot90
03-12-2010, 13:19
That is the best thing to do. Use both and see which one suits your play style.