PDA

View Full Version : Woc 2000 need help please.

Xerkics
03-12-2010, 12:01
I just started warhammer and have very little exp of game I want to build a no marauder list but I'm not sure on magic items or spells

Lord + heroes
Khornate lord on juggernaut
bsb exalted
shadow sorc for flying the lord into charge range

core 2 x 3 row 6 rank warriors with banner and either nur or khorne banner 18

10 wardogs either 2 or 1 unit

10 knights 1 unit 2 rows of 5 ranks banner

hellcannon. If I got the points a chariot maybe?

Xerkics
03-12-2010, 15:51
Alternatively I been considering running 2 sors instead of bsb.

Eta
03-12-2010, 15:54
Looks like a solid list. The Khorne lord on juggernaut is vulnerable to cannons but other than that I cannot see any big flaws.

Xerkics
03-12-2010, 16:07
I could put the lord into the knight unit I suppose but then it'd be over kill no?what can I get him to help vs cannons?

thesheriff
03-12-2010, 18:01
Few points;

My Lord - Chaos lord; MOK, Armour of destiny, Collar of Khorne, Helm of many eyes, Halberd, shield, Juggernaught.

Consider dropping some knights and the bsb for an extra hellcannon.

thesheriff

Eta
03-12-2010, 22:43
Few points;

My Lord - Chaos lord; MOK, Armour of destiny, Collar of Khorne, Helm of many eyes, Halberd, shield, Juggernaught.

Consider dropping some knights and the bsb for an extra hellcannon.

thesheriff

Why do you use the Collar of Khorne? You pay 25 points for one point of MR, that is way too much IMO.

@OP: Yes, the lord in the knights would be overkill and will draw a lot of fire. Then again, this could be a good thing as it spares the rest of your army some pressure.

Xerkics
04-12-2010, 10:08
Thanks I think I'll pass on the 2nd hellcannon I don't really like the model as much as knights. I was wondering is it possible to get a 2+ ward save on chaos lord somehow?

Avian
04-12-2010, 11:24
You can get a 2+ Ward against spells with Fury of the Blood God, but there aren't really anything that gives a 2+ Ward against everything.

bluerobbo_101
04-12-2010, 12:58
You can give him a 3+ ward against everything, heres mine:
MoT, Talisman of preservation, sword of swift slaying, fury of the blood god, shield - 320pts. If you want him to be frenzied stick him in unit with the banner of rage and you get the save from MoT and the choppyness of Mok :D

Eta
04-12-2010, 13:20
You can give him a 3+ ward against everything, heres mine:
MoT, Talisman of preservation, sword of swift slaying, fury of the blood god, shield - 320pts. If you want him to be frenzied stick him in unit with the banner of rage and you get the save from MoT and the choppyness of Mok :D

Illegal build, Fury of the Blood God must not be combined with magic items.

Xerkics
04-12-2010, 13:27
Is there anything for running chaos undivided? I'm probably going to be mostly playing vs tomb kings skaven and wood elves , high elves so was wondering what's good on lord against these armies

Avian
04-12-2010, 18:05
Even if you don't want Frenzy and think the Mark of Nurgle doesn't do enough for 20 pts, it's hard to pass up the Mark of Tzeentch for only 10 pts.