wild hunter
standard (warbanner)

9 wardancers 162

Rare:
Great eagle

Comments?

Crube
16-03-2006, 10:38
The first thing that strikes me is you have a very mobile army.

Where does your Noble fit in?

I personally like my Wardancers in slightly smaller units, so i'd be inclined to drop either the Archers, or a unit of Dryads and get 2 units of 6/7 Wardancers.

i like more archers, but again, just personal preference...

Other than this, i quite like it. potentially a bit fragile due to the nubers of models, but you should be able to run rings round most things...

SuperBeast
16-03-2006, 10:53
You can't have two arcane items (Wand of Wych Elm and Divination Orb)on the same character, unless they are dispel scrolls.
So I'd stick with the Wand of Wych Elm. More useful.

Your army is certainly mobile, but it's horribly susceptible to panic and will be in trouble if you have the misfortune to try an open battlefield.

Dryads will rely on flanking to beat static combat res.
If your opponent denies you his flanks, your army will just break against it.
You're lacking 'punch' units. WD's are good on the charge, but your Wild Rider units, as they are, are going to be little more than an annoyance to your opponent. Invest in a standard (maybe even the war banner) for them, and make the unit a bit bigger. If nothing else, 7 will maximise your attacks on the charge.

Also, as a final check - if your noble is joining the Glade Riders, you are aware that he cannot march and shoot?

Krootman
16-03-2006, 11:47
Ill change my caster, but yea I am aware of that, as to adding a 2nd unit of wardancers, I think i may drop the bowmen and try that. As to the flanks I understand that could be a problem so ill just have to draw them out and wait for them to make a mistake. EDIT: just updated my list.

fubukii
18-03-2006, 01:16
Too many msu fast cav units, youwill ahve trouble getting them all on the flank drop 1 gr unit and make your noble a alter. Add in a eagle.