PDA

View Full Version : monstrous beast to monstrous cavalry

RanaldLoec
13-12-2010, 11:58
Quite simple really I was looking at taking a exalted hero as my bsb for my Warriors of Chaos army.

I was going to place him on a juggernaut which has an entry in the brb as a monstrous beast.

Use the juggernaut as a mount and model "uses the rules for monstrous cavalry on pg 83".All pretty simple really now to the meat of the question.

If the juggernaut is placed in a dragon ogre unit which are classed as monstrous beasts, with an exalted the juggernaut uses the rules for monstrous cavalry does it still count as a monstrous beast for the look out sir roll?

So I know the juggernaut uses the monstrous cavalry rules when used as a mount, does it get reclassified from beast to cavalry in its troop type for the look out sir roll?

Please discuss nicely any egotistical posturing and internet chest beating I will just delete the thread, I hate how the more heated rules thread become great big steaming piles of troll turds.

theorox
13-12-2010, 12:06
No look out sir. Monstrous Cavalry are different than Monstrous Beasts.

They should get it though.

Theo

Mercules
13-12-2010, 12:42
No "Look Out Sir!". As soon as you mount the character on it that Monstrous Beast stops being that and becomes Monstrous Cavalry.

RanaldLoec
13-12-2010, 12:49
Yeah as I thought better give my bsb a ward then.

theorox
13-12-2010, 13:05
And a charmed shield possibly. :)

Theo

T10
13-12-2010, 14:08
Yeah as I thought better give my bsb a ward then.

I am sure you can close your thread now, as to avoid further risk of "egotistical posturing and internet chest beating".

-T10