PDA

View Full Version : Marauders of Chaos

Bgmique
15-12-2010, 02:57
In attempt to promote WoC lists other than the warrior spam, and to improve their image as something other than 1 trick ponies......

Who else out there plays WoC without using or relying on the warriors, chariots, chosen, knights, and forsaken? Why did you decide to forsake the obvious advantages of chaos armor and go for the indomitable will of the dark ones' chosen people?

I did it simply to be different from my original 100% khorne warrior force + cheesey MoT sorcerer. Better fluff story for me too. Something other than "my warriors are the greatest evarrr!"

How do you use your marauder heavy force, and what kind of results do you see with them?

Personally, more fun if slightly fewer wins

I run several blocks of marauders with support from Chaos Ogres, Spawn, or even just Throgg running amok on his own.

I would say that this is the perfect type of army for those empire generals who are sick of playing gunlines and want to get stuck in with slightly better combat troops. (even though I have seen some quite effective empire combat armies)

olberon
15-12-2010, 03:01
im currently building a marauder spam force (running 3 blocks of 40) with a daemonprince and spawns and hounds its great fun to play with, because ppl dont expect to see so many models in a warrior army.

background story is pretty simple, marauders summoned a daemon and are in the process of getting to warrior status,