PDA

View Full Version : Its only just begun........

Getifa Ubazza
21-12-2010, 20:08
I was on ebay today and while I wasn't looking, my hand bought a bunch of Arrer Boyz. It does things like that from time to time. :p

What I ended up with was 33 Arrer Boyz, a Drummer and Standard. Here is the list I came up with for them.

Black ork Warboss with heavy armour 151pts

Level 4 Orc Great Shaman 220pts

Level 2 Goblin Shaman 90pts

Goblin Big Boss with Wollopa's One Hit Wunda, light armour and shield 54pts

Goblin Big Boss BSB with light armour and Spider Banner 112pts

29 Arrer boyz with standard bearer 184pts

29 Black Orcs with full command 415pts

37 Goblins with bows and standard bearer 164pts

10 Goblin Wolf Riders with bows 130pts

2 Goblin Spear Chukkas 70pts

2 Goblin Spear Chukkas 70pts

Goblin Rock Lobber 70pts

Goblin Rock Lobber 70pts

Goblin Doom Diver Catapult 80pts

3 Trolls 120pts

If the army stays as above it comes to 2000pts. I feel this is an interesting mix of units and should be interesting to play with and against. Thats if its any good of course.

friendsofrhomb
21-12-2010, 20:38
It's not a bad list, I'd do a little tweaking, such as removing the command units from the arrer boyz units, you dont really need them, as the unit should be staying out of combat anyways.

I'd also upgrade the Orc shaman to a Lvl 4, I feel that at 2000 points, all armies need a lv 4, considering how magic heavy alot of armies are at the moment (they are where i play anyways), to free up the points for the LVL4 id drop the troll unit to 4 and make the arrer boys 25 each. Apologies for any spelling mistakes, my wireless keyboard is almost outta batteries

Getifa Ubazza
21-12-2010, 22:18
If I up the Orc Shaman to Level 4, even by removing the magic items from the Warboss I will still be over the 25% Character allowance. I have upgraded the Goblin Shaman to Level 2 to hopefully increase my magic potential or I could combine the 2 Shamans into a single Level 4 Orc Shaman. Whatcha think?

thesheriff
22-12-2010, 11:12
It's not 25% chrecters. It's 25% lords, 25% heroes. So, 2 lords is feasable.

Its what i would expect from a shooty O+G list. I would drop the ginat for a pair of doom divers and an extra lobber, and some of the trolls for more Blorcs. And, i woudl keep tanadrsd on th shooty units, but not champions or musicans.

thesheriff

musical
22-12-2010, 11:28
I was on ebay today and while I wasn't looking, my hand bought a bunch of Arrer Boyz. It does things like that from time to time. :p

You need to go to your doctor and get some checks done, it sounds like early signs of the rare motor neuron disease amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. :p

Getifa Ubazza
22-12-2010, 19:40
It's not 25% chrecters. It's 25% lords, 25% heroes. So, 2 lords is feasable.

Its what i would expect from a shooty O+G list. I would drop the ginat for a pair of doom divers and an extra lobber, and some of the trolls for more Blorcs. And, i woudl keep tanadrsd on th shooty units, but not champions or musicans.

thesheriffOops! I can't believe why I thought it was 25% Characters in total. Thank you. I made some changes, as you suggested.

You need to go to your doctor and get some checks done, it sounds like early signs of the rare motor neuron disease amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. :pIt's more likely to be, oh shiney disease. I hear it's quite a common illness, suffered by many on this very forum. :p