PDA

View Full Version : 500points empire escalation

ROCKY
22-12-2010, 14:05
Captain of the Empire: AoMI, sword of might (I know that some people perfer gw, but he has a nice initiative, 5, which against some people in this small points game means he will go first): 90pts
29X Halberdiers: HORDE!, lol kidding, i will have them in 6x5 formation: FC: 165pts

hellblaster volley gun: 110pts
5X outriders: champ, musician, sniper rifle: 134pts

note: according to the hochland rifle info, you may target a seperate target from the rest of the unit. so one shot in a direction and 12 in another. plus they are fast cav.

Fox Of 9
22-12-2010, 14:21
looks solid. good luck

Torpedo Vegas
23-12-2010, 02:04
I know it can't really be helped but having all your frontline troops in one unit may prove disastrous. I'd drop the hellblaster for a mortar, the Outriders give you plenty of dakka as is. It may be worth dropping the sword of might to get a dispell scroll, you don't want to lose that unit of halberdiers to purple sun on turn one.

ROCKY
23-12-2010, 05:53
I know it can't really be helped but having all your frontline troops in one unit may prove disastrous. I'd drop the hellblaster for a mortar, the Outriders give you plenty of dakka as is. It may be worth dropping the sword of might to get a dispell scroll, you don't want to lose that unit of halberdiers to purple sun on turn one.

<.< how do i get a scroll in there?! i dont have a wizard lol. and i doubt anyone will have purple sun in a 500point game as the wizard cannot be worth more than 125pts <.<'

but yea i see what your saying about the units.... but in this small of a game we need a firm block being that our state troops are, how could we say it, sub-par.