PDA

View Full Version : Luthor Huss and priests of sigmar.

Brother Alexos
25-12-2010, 21:57
Hello, warseer. I am going to be getting an Empire army (I know I have said in past threads things about WoC, and Beastmen, and even Orcs, but this is for real!) for an up and coming campaign between me and my friends, and I want to use Luthor Huss as my main hero unit. I was looking at the rules for him, and saw it mentioned a thing called Fiery Demagogue. I looked through the book, and could not find a single mention of it other than there. Is it in the Big Red Book?

Basically my force will be Luthor Huss and the Priests of sigmar that follow him, along with soldiers, remnants of units, personal house guards turned soldiers, etc. that follow Luthor huss as well.

I was wondering if two Warrior priests could cast a Prayer of Sigmar on the same unit, or would is that not possible?

And, lastly, Can mounted units join units on foot? I was thinking of making a unit of greatswords that look like priests, led by Luthor Huss.

Torpedo Vegas
25-12-2010, 22:08
First thing: Luthor Huss really isn't that great, I'd recommend a mounted WP instead, but if it fits with your theme, than to hell with it, whatever makes your army cool.

To answer your questions:
Fiery Demagogue means he causes Fear and Hatred.
He gets a +4 Ward save

Yes, two WPs can cast two prayers on the same unit.
A mounted model can join a infantry blink, but they don't get a Look Out Sir! roll.

Chipacabra
25-12-2010, 22:18
Hello, warseer. I am going to be getting an Empire army (I know I have said in past threads things about WoC, and Beastmen, and even Orcs, but this is for real!) for an up and coming campaign between me and my friends, and I want to use Luthor Huss as my main hero unit. I was looking at the rules for him, and saw it mentioned a thing called Fiery Demagogue. I looked through the book, and could not find a single mention of it other than there. Is it in the Big Red Book?

Basically my force will be Luthor Huss and the Priests of sigmar that follow him, along with soldiers, remnants of units, personal house guards turned soldiers, etc. that follow Luthor huss as well.

I was wondering if two Warrior priests could cast a Prayer of Sigmar on the same unit, or would is that not possible?

And, lastly, Can mounted units join units on foot? I was thinking of making a unit of greatswords that look like priests, led by Luthor Huss.

Luthor Huss is typotastic. Check the errata to see how he's fixed.
Yes, mounted characters can join units on foot. They will hang out on the side instead of ranking up because the footprint isn't a perfect match, and they don't get the Look Out Sir! benefit, but they can do it.

Brother Alexos
25-12-2010, 23:20
Thanks. I think that if Luthor doesn't work as is, I'll field the model as a mounted WP.

Noght
27-12-2010, 00:44
Thanks. I think that if Luthor doesn't work as is, I'll field the model as a mounted WP.

That's what I did. The Luthor model is just a plain old WP with a Great Weapon. Nice add on to a Knight Charge.

Noght