PDA

View Full Version : WoC hero setup for 2.2k Tournament list

EnglishGor
17-01-2011, 20:18
Hi all new to the WoC and any help or guidance on my hero setups would be appreciated -

Level 2 Sorcerer
MoT
Conjoined Hommicus
Spell Familiar

Level 2 Sorcerer Death
Chaos Steed
Steam of corruption
Infernal Puppet

Exalted BSB
MoT
Shield

Havock
18-01-2011, 00:00
If you do not already have a BSB, get one.
It should be better protected though, I suggest armour of destiny/talisman of preservation and a halberd. Coupled with mark of Tzeentch it comes out at around 200 pts, but he is well protected and can whack stuff.

Peregijn
19-01-2011, 07:14
If you do not already have a BSB, get one.
It should be better protected though, I suggest armour of destiny/talisman of preservation and a halberd. Coupled with mark of Tzeentch it comes out at around 200 pts, but he is well protected and can whack stuff.

and if you have some points to spare give him the breath weapon attack. thats always a nasty surprise for your opponent.

medevilmike
19-01-2011, 16:16
First sorc is perfect to me, second is odd where do u plan on putting him that he is mounted? I personally stopped using the puppet, but I understand it for tournys and would also bring it. Why not have stream on your bsb instead of second sorc for protection in challenges?

pointyteeth
19-01-2011, 16:25
for the first sorcerer, I'm of the mind that the conjoined homonculus isn't really worth taking as the tzeentch lore is pretty low casting cost (compared to the bsb lores).

I like the second sorcerer, I'm a big fan of stream of corruption and the puppet.

The bsb could use some more protection. Not sure what your army theme is but make him khorne and put him on a jugger with dawnstone and bronze armour he's pretty well protected (1+ rerollable AS, immune to KB and Poison)

Havock
20-01-2011, 15:13
for the first sorcerer, I'm of the mind that the conjoined homonculus isn't really worth taking as the tzeentch lore is pretty low casting cost (compared to the bsb lores).

I like the second sorcerer, I'm a big fan of stream of corruption and the puppet.

The bsb could use some more protection. Not sure what your army theme is but make him khorne and put him on a jugger with dawnstone and bronze armour he's pretty well protected (1+ rerollable AS, immune to KB and Poison)

And a huge 'insert cannonball here'-bullseye on his chest.
On foot with MoT + any of the 4+ wardsave items halberd is best, IMHO. keep him on the flanks if you are facing nasty units, that or challenge. He can carry his weight in combat.