PDA

View Full Version : [BunkerTube] Video Battle Report - Ogres vs Orcs & Goblins - 1,600pts

bunkertube
18-01-2011, 07:31
G'day guys,

This is our first Fantasy battle report and our 3rd over all. Hopefully we'll continue to improve over the coming months, we're all still just beginning to get comfortable using the camera etc.
Hope you guys enjoy, please subscribe and drop a comment on the video to let us know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfz8wtsl5zM

Malorian
20-01-2011, 05:29
Great set of videos you guys have there.

I subscribed :)

LevDaddy
20-01-2011, 20:11
Good stuff. I hope you keep the Fantasy reports coming. We don't have enough consistent Fantasy reporters out there (especially since Mal is mixing some 40k stuff - boooooo! ;) ), so I commend your efforts.

One bit of advice - Please consider some full board shots after each turn, or in the beginning of each turn. The closeups are great, but since your vids move pretty fast, it's sometimes tough to follow them conceptually. Wider shots will let us see an overview of the board before you go into the specifics of what each unit did.

I subbed as well :)

Idura
24-01-2011, 10:07
Nice game! Looking forward to moar!

Dungeon_Lawyer
28-01-2011, 15:33
HAHA "morks creepy, Gorks fury and Morks fury "

Looking forward to more reports! That was a great battle with a great ending with the final challenge.

Why the Rock Lobber set up so forward on your battleline?

What bird was that chriping in the background? It had a really cool song.

The OK's need some gut magicin the rematch! And looking forward to seeing the leadbelchers painted and doing something in the rematch.