PDA

View Full Version : High Elves: 2000 pt Tournament

Lex
19-01-2011, 16:15
I decided to start up a blog to provide another creative outlet. My first post is about the tournament I went to last weekend.

Enjoy:
http://beltfedbunny.blogspot.com

Seabo
19-01-2011, 20:03
Nice little reports :). I take it that you were playing vs Empire in Game 2?

Lex
19-01-2011, 20:15
Actually, Orcs & Goblins.

TheSanityAssassin
22-01-2011, 14:50
Ah, that makes a bit more sense on the desire to take you on 1v1, but OnG will still fold to HE infantry unit to unit. Glad you had fun, but as usual with big tourney reports I'm sad to see the biggest parts of them being "and then he/I cast spell x/y and the game was over"

As a long time TO myself, I really don't agree with that set up on the last game.....yeah there were only a couple T1 wins, but any T1 wins should be a HUGE dissapointment on a scenario you wrote.

Lex
23-01-2011, 14:31
Ah, that makes a bit more sense on the desire to take you on 1v1, but OnG will still fold to HE infantry unit to unit. Glad you had fun, but as usual with big tourney reports I'm sad to see the biggest parts of them being "and then he/I cast spell x/y and the game was over"

As a long time TO myself, I really don't agree with that set up on the last game.....yeah there were only a couple T1 wins, but any T1 wins should be a HUGE dissapointment on a scenario you wrote.

I think he was a little disappointed that there were a few t1 kills. I think he expected his warnings to result in at least 2 unit standards and a Battle-Standard Bearer since that is what he told them they needed. But few tempted Fate, and she is a harsh mistress.

Boss_Salvage
24-01-2011, 17:52
Nice blog title ;) Cheers for the reports!

- Salvage

SevenSins
30-01-2011, 16:37
entertaining stuff this :)