BotUL
283pts

4 Ushabti
260pts

Rare

2 Screaming Skull Catapults
180pts

Total:1996

I swear making a 2k list is harder than making a 1k list. The original list had 2 Scorpions but well it made the list go over the max pts so they had to get cut. Im hoping the SSc and CoS can deal with warmachines early on. Well Tear it apart guys

Maglok
20-01-2011, 07:43
Lords

High Liche Priest Awesome
Collar of Shapesh
Plaques
330pts

Heroes

Liche Priest Can't do jar and scroll, both are arcane items. Use the brooch (it's enchanted item)
Casket of souls
Hieratic Jar
Dispel Scroll
330pts

Tomb Prince Good
Ruby Ring of Ruin
Great Weapon
Dragon Helm
Light Armour
141pts

Core

30 Skeleton Bowmen Solid
Musician
Standard
255pts

29 Skeleton Bowmen Solid
Musician
Standard
247pts

Special

20 Tomb Guard Also fun
Standard
Musician
BotUL
283pts

4 Ushabti Will draw shooting, but not bad
260pts

Rare

2 Screaming Skull Catapults Sweet
180pts

Total:1996

I swear making a 2k list is harder than making a 1k list. The original list had 2 Scorpions but well it made the list go over the max pts so they had to get cut. Im hoping the SSc and CoS can deal with warmachines early on. Well Tear it apart guys

I don't think SSC can take care of warmachines. You need a direct hit. Cause the S3 normal hits aren't impressive. You could consider 2 tomb swarms, I like to do that. You can also go for a tomb scorpion.

You got the ruby ring, the casket, a LP, TP en HLP, I'd loose the plaques and go for Enkhil's Kanopi, love that.

ftayl5
20-01-2011, 08:37
Enkhils Kanopi is just devastating against some armies and a good bit of insurance against others so yeah, I like it. Plaques are good too though (and serve a completely different purpose)

Collar of Shapesh on the HLP is nice but I think just giving him a mount or the cloak of dunes to just keep him out of combat might be better.

But yeah, solid list with good shooting, good magic, good hammer unit, a hard as nails TG unit and a GW on the prince. You've ticked all my boxes.

exodusofman
20-01-2011, 15:19
Ya ill switch it to Brooch. It was stupidly early when i wrote this list so ya. I was considering the cloak of dunes actually if I did take it i would have enough to make that 29man unit 30. hmmmmm must do some playtesting