PDA

View Full Version : 2500 Skaven List 400+ Models

Bubbasan
23-01-2011, 05:59
After recently playing the army poster here, http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=290251
I decided some drastic measures were in order. I didn't like how the screaming bell played and I witnessed how devastating small units of slaves combined with nasty skaven shooting can be so I decided to push that playstyle to the limit and created the following army.
All comments are appreciated. :)
Core:
20 slaves x10 @ 400
30 Clanrats w/ shields, Mus, SB, Warpfire Thrower @ 217
30 Clanrats w/ shields, Mus, SB, Warpfire Thrower @ 217
30 Clanrats w/ shields, Mus, SB, Poisoned Wind Mortar @ 212
30 Clanrats w/ shields, Mus, SB, Poisoned Wind Mortar @ 212
20 Giant Rats w/ 2 Packmaster's @ 76
20 Giant Rats w/ 2 Packmaster's @ 76
Special:
2 Rat Ogre's w/ 1 Packmaster @ 88
8 Plague Censer Bearers @ 128
20 Plague Monks w/ SB, Plague Banner @ 180
Rare:
Hell Pit Abomination @ 235
Doomwheel @ 150
Cannon @ 90
Hero:
Chieftain, BSB, shield @ 72
Plague Priest w/ flail @ 102
Engineer w/ Rocket @ 45

Additions I would like to make:
I would really like to put an assassin w/ potion of strength and weeping blades @ 170
-I can place two units of slaves in front of my opponents generals unit and place the assassin in the rear unit. . . after he overruns through the first and into the second I murder his general on my turn :D. . . but I'm not sure if it is desirable considering I would have to drop 2 units of 20 slaves and the small rat ogre unit and something else worth 2 points. . . I'm not sure if it is worth it. . .

martijn
23-01-2011, 11:25
seriously?

really?

that many? xD

omg, well, ofcousre it might work....
but first of all, would that even fit in your deployment zone? what happens when it doesnt fit? also, do you really need 10x 20 slaves?

do you even have enough time, money, patience, and what not to collect all those models? I mean the clanrats and slaves alone would cost you 368,64 euros!! On Maesltrom!!! xD

so yeah..... sorry for the many questions :P

gorbad
23-01-2011, 13:01
so many rats!

Bubbasan
23-01-2011, 19:24
Most of my list hover around 300 models and I have plenty of room left over so I think it would fit in a manner I could be content with.

I have most of the models (using clan rat -shields for the slaves), and I'm fairly sure I have at least close to enough already painted clanrats ready to fill their positions.

I have decided against the assassin (although I did cut down a high elf lord on stag the other day instantly :D).

-I am considering dropping the priest to pick up a warlord on bonebreaker with shield (3+ armor save) and one more rat ogre. I would still need to drop another 96 points worth of models. :S
-A) 2 units of slaves and 1 plague censer bearer
-B) . . . no idea. . . im at a loss

leeharris13
27-01-2011, 03:36
Yeah, I have to agree that is crazy...you have so much stuff going on you are going to loose stuff left and right, but I guess that won't matter with that much stuff.

My main question is who is going to paint all that, lol.