PDA

View Full Version : Plague Banner

Angelshade113
25-01-2011, 18:47
So I give my big plague monk unit the plague banner. The unit is also pushing a furnace. Would the crew of the furnace also get the re roll to hit and wound just like the unit since they technically are just plague monks?

Haravikk
25-01-2011, 20:52
I believe this was FAQed such that yes, the plague monk crew will also get the bonus.

Angelshade113
25-01-2011, 21:22
I read through the Skaven FAQ again and couldn't find it :(.

Blkc57
26-01-2011, 07:06
So the furnace gets the benefit, but not the plague priest riding it?

Haravikk
26-01-2011, 10:12
Hmm, odd, I could have sworn that it had been FAQed, my mistake!

In any event, Plague Monks on furnace, Plague Priests, Plague Censer Bearers, and Lord Skrolk are all Plague Monks of a sort, so it seems the banner should work for them.

Spinocus
27-01-2011, 00:32
Plague Monks? Yes. Plague Monk crew? Sure. The fact that the Plague Furnace entry and stat line says Plague Monk crew is all you really need. But Plague Priests and Plague Censer Bearers?!? I think that's taking things a bit too far. Even a biased Skaven player like myself would vote that one down.

How much easier would it have been if the Plague banner simply applied to all Clan Pestilens models? Too overpowered? Ok, have it apply to all non-character Clan Pestilens models in a unit. Who gets to re-roll? All Clan Pestilens models? Ok, roll away. Boom, you're done.

hashrat
29-01-2011, 23:10
It says Plague Monk models in the unit.
Plague Monk crew are in the unit and Plague Monk models.
Thats is it imho.