PDA

View Full Version : skaven LD

sindrix
26-01-2011, 16:04
i started playing the local skaven player a lot more and was looking for some clarity on how the rat men LD works sorry if this seems a little silly, but i thought he was shorting himself, my understanding is that you always get to add your rank bonus up to 3, even when fleeing. if general is with in range take his LD plus unit taking the LD test current rank bonus, and the only way to lose it is to be engaged in the flank

shelfunit.
26-01-2011, 16:32
i started playing the local skaven player a lot more and was looking for some clarity on how the rat men LD works sorry if this seems a little silly, but i thought he was shorting himself, my understanding is that you always get to add your rank bonus up to 3, even when fleeing. if general is with in range take his LD plus unit taking the LD test current rank bonus, and the only way to lose it is to be engaged in the flank

When you are fleeing you have no ranks, so there is no rank bonus to add.

EDIT: Although I can not find the rules to back this up, I am still running on 7th on this one...

EDIT 2 : Found it - last paragraph in the Strength in numbers rule in the skaven book pg 33

Kugruk
26-01-2011, 17:18
When you are fleeing you have no ranks, so there is no rank bonus to add.

EDIT: Although I can not find the rules to back this up, I am still running on 7th on this one...

EDIT 2 : Found it - last paragraph in the Strength in numbers rule in the skaven book pg 33

This is correct.

sindrix
26-01-2011, 20:37
thanks for the help